Survival instinct

Sivaangi couldn't settle with the fact that the relatives opinions doesn't matter. They are not taken highly by ashwin's parents. When anu made her understand it all felt worthless. She mustn't have split up with ashwin if she known any better. No one can be right always with their decisions and actions but they have to pay the price for it. Anu gave her a new perspective which she never thought of. Sivaangi made her heart swell with secrets for so long that made her numb. She couldn't feel the pain of her and others especially. She kept all to herself because sometimes people won't really care for you. She couldn't trust anyone to solve her problems at that time. But now she brust out she came out from the trap that she fabricated for herself. No one can blame her because to her level of discernment it felt right for her. But the reality check happened when she saw ashwin's radical change. That's what anu explained. She eventually made sivaangi come out of misapprehension.

Sivaangi is now more enthralled by the fate. She is thankful for the destiny. She never thought things would unfold this way. She wanted to heal the breach but hapless he is a different person now. But this time she didnt wanted to give in. This is the second change god has given her. She can't let go of him. She has to redeem her love. But this time its two disparate people with new contrasting characters fighting for same love which went dwindle. He is fighting with himself and she is going to fight for him.

Sivaangi after her forenoon class she went to the auditorium where the band practices. There she saw roshan. She went to him and asked in a firm tone.

Siv: "enna reject panathuku reason solunga"
(Give me the reason for rejecting me)

Roshan: "you are selected"

Siv: "what? How? Why?"

Roshan: "you did well so we selected you"

Siv: "but you said.."

Roshan: "ashwin asked us to take you in the band"

Siv: "ashwin? Shit i shouldn't have talked about that before him yesterday"

Roshan: "pardon"

Siv: "oh sorry! Umm.. where can i find ashwin?"

Roshan: "next room"

Siv: "why ashwin is in this band?"

Roshan: "what do you mean? He is the songster"

Siv: "oh"

Roshan: "he is the one who is going to train you for the competitions"

Siv: "really?"

Roshan: "we are about to inform him that"

Siv: "oh okay ill go meet him"

She was bewildered. How come she didn't knew about his interest in singing. She got into the nearby room it was all silent. Ashwin was sitting there with is guitar. Unforseen thing to witness. How can he change into something that she had no idea about?

Siv: "may i come in?" He looked at her as always the quiet room is now echoing his heart beat. He turned is look to the guitar. As he didn't wanted to hurt her like yesterday.

Ashwin: "you are already in"

Siv: "sorry about yesterday"

Ashwin: "mmm so you got the information"

Siv: "im sorry" she is now standing close to him. When she asked sorry he looked at her. Her eyes was now kindling his heart. He didn't wanted that feeling to grow. So he wanted her to leave.

Ashwin: "apologies accepted you can go"

Siv: "audition me again infront of everyone"

Ashwin: "i don't think you quite get it. You are selected no need of an audition"