Welcome home

They all came back after the trip. Sivaangi's dad came to pick her up since she somehow convinced ashwin to not meet her parents for some time. Ashwin was all caught up with the calls when her dad came to pick her up. Her dad didnt even had a hint of surprise or confusion in his face. He didn't even uttered ashwin's name which was unexpected. She reached her home and her mom hugged her and told her how much she missed sivaangi's presence. Sivaangi wasn't expecting this at all. Vinay on the other hand didn't even cared about her arrival. She called ashwin and told him about all the happenings. He on the other side was in shock. Ashwin's mom confessed everything that have happened. The most unbelievable thing was the acceptance from his dad. He knew his mom will be supportive but his dad came out of syllabus. His sister showed her interest on meeting sivaangi. He told everything with sivaangi. Sivaangi was over the moon hearing all these. There is no more worrying about their future together. A week went by. They both were really concentrating on their academics. And ashwin aced the match also all the test he had on his class. It has been a week but still sivaangi's parents didnt talked about ashwin with her. On the Friday evening after the class she was looking for ashwin but he wasn't there. She was about to pedal but thats when zain came.

Zain: "hey you are sivaangi right?"

Siv: "mm yes"

Zain: "i have a party planned in my house tomorrow you should definitely come along with ashwin"

Siv: "ummm im sorry i dont know you"

Zain: "so lets get to know eachother in the party. I've invited all your friends so you are not alone"

Siv: "your name?"

Zain: "bye im getting late"

Thats was quick. She was thinking about the party while going home. She stopped infront of ashwin's house for a second. She couldn't see anything. She was shocked to see shanaya in her house again after a week. Shanaya gave out a smile to sivaangi. Sivaangi smiled back and left the room. She was thinking about ashwin. She didn't have to hide any thing from her parents so she was even ready to get caught talking to him atleast after that they could talk something about him with her.
Sivaangi called him. He picked up within a second.

Siv: "i missed you today"

Ashwin: "why?"

Siv: "why ah enna question ithu?"
(What type of question is this)

Ashwin: "ila ma nan sekram veetuku poita inaiku neraya velai iruku"
(I left home early since i have alot of work today)

Siv: "apdiya seri apo neega atha parunga ill talk to you later"
(Okay you continue with your works)

Ashwin: "okay ma bye"

Sivaangi was really missing him. She diverted it into thinking about party one random stranger mentioned about. She called diya.

Siv: "diya have you gotten any invite from a stranger today for a party?"

Diya: "i did i got a message"

Siv: "who is he?"

Diya: "no idea it was an unknown number. But he have invited everyone to the party. Its a birthday party itseems"

Siv: "whose Birthday?"

Diya: "i have asked uday about it he told its his classmates party but hosted by his friends"

Siv: "are you going?"

Diya: "i want to spend some time with uday so im going"

Siv: "oh"

Diya: "you are not coming?"

Siv: "i don't know ashwin is busy"

Diya: "okay I'll be there with you if you are coming."