A thousand years

When sivaangi started moving towards the pool. Her heart started racing fast. Her hands got numb. She didn't understood what is happening inside her body. She have never felt this breathlessness. Chills all over her body. When she when near the pool she turned around to see if they broke in. She didn't realised she is having a panick attack. She wanted to call ashwin. She took her phone out but she couldn't open the call log since she was feeling dizzy. Her lips gave out his name without sound when her eyes became very heavy and making her struggle to see. Her hands lost its control her phone dropped in the pool. She is losing her consiousness and slipped in the pool. She is hyperventilating. But she couldn't do anything her mind shut her completely.

His Melancholy feelings got expanded. He felt like someone sucking all this happiness away from life. There is no trace of hope. His eyes got dry. He moved further closer to the pool. He couldn't admit the fact that he literally saw his love inside the water without gasping for air, closing her eyes and not showing any movements. His adrenalin made him dive inside in microseconds. Everything became mute. Even though the pool isn't that deep every move towards her felt like a thousand years. She was drowning there unconscious. Isn't there anything more hurtful than the fear of losing our loved one. He felt it deep inside him. He was hoping for her to be alive and cursing himself for leaving her alone. He finally reached her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. He still couldn't see her move. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up through the steps. He started to stammer in fear. He can't lose her like that. His heart sent out prayers to all the god out there. He placed his ears on her mouth and nose to hear if she is breathing. No she is not. He started to chant her name. While placing his hands in her stomach and pressing to get all the water out. He immediately placed his hands on her chest and pressed it carefully without hitting her ribs. He checked her pulse in fear. Yes he know her heart won't stop beating. How can she leave him alone. She can fight anyone or anything to return to her man. After a few seconds he saw her gasp hard. she choked and all the water came out. He is crying so bad but after seeing her move he got his smile back. When she opened her eyes a little his soul came back inside him. He cupped her face for a second and made her lean on his arms. Ashwin had no words. placed his hand near his chest thanking god.

She started to quaver when her blurry eyes couldn't focus on the persons face who is holding her. She thought its the bad guys. But slowly her eyes got its clear sight. She couldn't believe this. Her eyes met with his again. She finally felt safe after seeing him. She curled up in his arms.

Ashwin: "you are safe now" she finally took a deep breath after knowing he handled them also he didn't looked like he got hurt. Which made her feel okay.

Vihaan on the other side dragged shanaya to ashwin's place. All the other guys came running. They all stopped seeing vihaan.

Guy 4: "unakagathana da vandhom anga yaro enga alluga 3 pera adichu potrukan. Enna da nadakuthu"
(We came for you but somebody have beaten three of our boys so bad. What is happening?)

Vihaan: "nan ungala personal ah call pani vara sonana? Neega ethuku da vandhinga? Zain ku tha arivu ila ungalukuma ila"
(Did i called you personally? Why have you guys come without confirming? Zain is a crazy guy have you all lost your mind too?)

Guy 4: "dei ipo avanugaluku yar selavu panuva?"
(Who will spend for their hospital bills)

Vihaan: "itho indha madam ta ketunga"
(Ask her)

He lifted her to their room. She felt exhausted. He placed her on the bed gently. And slowly removed his hold from her waist to take towel. She grabbed his hands but it was very fragile.

Siv: "Don't leave me again" a drop of tear falling.

Ashwin didn't know what to say he is already feeling turmoil about the current situation. He still managed to take towel. And rubbed her hair by standing by the side of the bed. She took the towel and threw. She tapped the bed asking him to sit by her side. She sensed his thoughts. She couldn't think about anything but she wanted to make him smile. She took his hands and made him wrap her shoulders and placed her head on his arms. She held his other hands with her two hands and placed it near her face and leaned on it.

Siv: "im okay now"

Ashwin sighed.

Sivaangi looked up to see his face.

Siv: "neega varuvinganu enaku teriyum"
(I knew you will come)

Ashwin hugged her tight. Pecked her forehead. His eyes were still dead. He couldn't process it. But he is grateful for her being with him now.

Ashwin: "elame ennalatha"
(This is all because of me)

Sivaangi managed to sit up.

Siv: "ungaluku ethume alagala"
(You are okay no?)

Ashwin: "unaku epdi iruku doctor kita polama?"
(Shall we go to the doctor?)

Siv: "enaku onum ila etho bayathula mayangita"
(Im alright. I was scared thats why i fainted i guess)

Ashwin placed his finger on her lips and rubbed it.

Ashwin: "you are dehydrated" he made her drink the water.

Siv: "are they gone?"

Ashwin: "mmm"

Siv: "apo yen eniyum sogama irukinga"
(Then why are you sad)

Ashwin: "una apdi pakarapo epdi irundhuchu teriyuma? Ne matum kanna mulikama irundhurundha na enna panirupanu terila. Unaku etho prechananu avan sonapo en nenjula etho veichu kuthuna mari vali. Una theedi odnapo manasu fulla etho bayam konjam ila ena apdiye athu kondruchu. Ne nan vandhu una kapathanunu yosipanu enaku teriyum ana enala udane unkita vara mudila atha ninaicha enake enna pidikala. Veri vandha mari adicha avanugala. Ne kannu mulicha aprotha enaku moochu vandhuchu. Epdi una thaniya kasta pada vituta"
(You don't know how i felt when i saw you like that. I swear i don't know what i would have done if you haven't opened your eyes. When he told me that you were in trouble i felt an unbearable pain in my heart. When i was running to get you fear of losing you almost killed me. I know you will be expecting me when you were hiding from them but i couldn't save you on time i hate myself for that. I trashed them in anger. Only after you opened your eyes i got my breath back. I let you suffer alone.)

Sivaangi placed her one arm around his shoulder and other on his face. She hugged him. She closed her eyes and sighed. He hugged her tightly. They both took some time to realise that they both are together now. The despair is gone. When ashwin placed his hands on her neck she felt something is missing and touched her neck. Ashwin looked at her and understood she is looking for her chain.

Ashwin: "iru vara"
(Wait ill come)

He grabbed the chain which was floating in the pool and came back to the room. Sivaangi looked at him all wet. Also she saw him having the chain. She smiled at him slightly titling her head. Ashwin's love is something beyond just love she felt it at that moment. Ashwin sat near her and clasped the chain again in her soft neck.

Ashwin: "ipo okay va rowdy"
(okay now rowdy)

Sivaangi jumped on him. And kissed him until he started to kiss back. It wasn't a normal kiss they literally felt how it will be if they lose eachother Within a few hours. How will be their love remain the same also their kiss?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it💜
Next update soon!