Heart beat

Sivaangi didn't answered which made him more agitated.

Ashwin: "shanayaaa" his actions suggested he is gonna do something bad so sivaangi ran behind him when he went outside. Sivaangi tried to stop him by grabbing his hands but he didn't stop.

Siv: "solratha kelunga konjam please"
(Listen to me please)

Ashwin: "don't talk to me right now just go back"

Siv: "one second please. You are angry now please don't do anything when you are angry"

Ashwin: "why did you lied to me? Im telling you i wouldn't have involved in this if she is not a threat. I cant understand why you wanted to keep me away from all these"

Siv: "ill explain"

Ashwin didn't stopped. He didn't let her explain. He went straight into shanaya's room.
Sivaangi followed him.

Shanaya: "ashwin" surprised.

Ashwin never raised his hands on a girl before its not what he wanted to do but he couldn't direct his anger anywhere but on shanaya's face. The slap was hard her white cheeks turned red with his finger print on it.

Siv: "Ashwin stop it! what are you doing?"

Ashwin: "what an audacity you have? Uhh? How could you do that?"

Shanaya's eyes filled with tears. Uday and diya came to the place. Ashwin is still not compromised.

Shanaya: "unakagatha ashwin panna"
(I did it for you)

Ashwin: "ennakagava enna kekala enaku? Enakaga en sivaangi ah kasta paduthuniya? Ponna di nee?" He chocked her neck in one hand sivaangi tried to pull him away. Diya and uday were stunned.
(What for me? You hurt my sivaangi for me? Are you even a girl?)

Shanaya: "ill happily die for you"

Uday pulled him away and grabbed him tightly to not let him move.

Ashwin: "ivala paru da che evlo sonalu purila ivaluku"
(Look at her no matter how much i tell she is not listening to me)

Ashwin: "thirumba solra nalla purinjuko i can't love anyone expect sivaangi. Ne enna try panalum ethum nadakathu. Eni sivaangi iruka edathula ne iruka kudathu meri vandhanu vei apro nala irukathu"
(No matter what you try you can't make me love you. You should not set your foot if sivaangi is there. If you do it wont end up good)

Shanaya: "okay ashwin apo avanga appa kita neeye itha elam soli explain paniru"
(Okay ashwin you explain everything to her dad)

Diya: "shanaya why are you doing this. Let them live"

Ashwin slapped her again this time she couldn't stand his force she fell on the ground.

Siv: "ashwinnnn adikathinga" She gave her hands to shanaya but she ignored it.
(Don't hit her)

Uday: "dei niruthu da"
(Stop it ashwin)

Shanaya: "you are mine ashwin. Ill do anything for you. Trip mudinjathum avanga appa kita solalanu irundha ana ipove sola pora"
(I thought of revealing this with her parents after the trip but i changed my mind im gonna tell him now)

Ashwin: "solu di nee! periya iva"
(Tell him! drama queen)

Siv: "shanaya please! solatha! please ashwin stop her. enna pandringa are you out of your mind?"
(Don't tell him shanaya. Ashwin what are you doing. Stop her)

Ashwin: "iva elam ouru alunu ethuku da pesitu vanga polam"
(She is not worth it lets leave)

Shanaya: "don't leave your words ashwin future la enkudatha irukanu"
(You gonna share your future with me)