I do

The party has been started the couples danced to the music. Ashwin tried so hard to avert his eyes from her by starting conversation with all the acquaintances. But she was luring him with her beauty. When all of them begin to dance ashwin had no other option than to get blown away by her enigmatic glamour when she came near him. They both where tripping the light fantastic which made all the head turn towards them. After some time ashwin wanted to take her to the enchanted forest. He wanted to make her utterly dumbfounded.

Ashwin: "polama?" He bent down to reach her ears.
(Shall we leave)

Siv: "ipothana start airuku?" She scrunched her eyebrows looking at him.
(The party just started)

Ashwin: "come with me" he began to lug her out of the crowd.

Siv: "ethuku ivlo avasara padringa?" She rolled her eyes.
(Why are you in a rush?)

Ashwin: "just come"

He took her back to the resort. They got down from the car. She was bewildered. He took her inside. When she was leaving the room there was nothing inside but now there is a present wrapped in silver cover with a cream bow on it.

Siv: "enna ithu???" She was surprised and opened it.
(What is this?)

Ashwin: "paru" he folded his hands and looked at her.
(Take a look)

Siv: "saree?" She looked at him.

Ashwin: "pidichuruka first time nanne select panna?" He went near her.
(You like it? I selected it for the first time)

Siv: "rombaaa pidichuruku" her eyes smiled.
(I love it)

Ashwin: "saree mathitu vaa nan veliya wait pandra"
(go change it and come im waiting outside)

She smiled at him.

Siv: "veliya engayavathu poroma enna?"
(are we going some where?)

Ashwin: "ama" he blushed.
(Yes)

Sivaangi was so pumped up for the surprise. She changed it quickly and she even wondered about how properly he arranged everything for her outfit from the accessories to the hair style. She guess that its going be a good one.

On the other side ashwin is dancing inside in his room while removing his coat. He just can't believe that he pulled this off. He took out his formal white shirt and black pant. He talked with himself while getting ready.

Ashwin: "ashwin nalla ketuko. Olariratha. Pora varaikum ethum surprise pathi pesatha. Mudinja pesave pesatha ava kita. Sothapitana apro nane unna kondruva. Romba flirt pani avala baya pada veichuratha. 5 mins tha epdiyachu control paniko"
(Ashwin listen carefully. Don't blabber. Don't reveal about the surprise when you are going there. If you can please don't talk only with her. If you mess this up then ill kill you. Don't flirt too much and scare her away. Just 5 minutes you have to somehow control yourself)

He could see his face turning red by each second. He walked fastly for a few minutes before he finally opened his door and went outside. When he was looking the other side she came out.

Siv: "epdi iruku?" He turned even before she completed her sentence.
(How is it?)

All of the sudden the crickets chirping stopped. The fleets of her saree swayed when the breeze tried to fondle her. Every strands of her hair danced along. The kajal in her eyes captivated him. The sliver saree elevated her structure she looked like an idol. Silver bangles clashed with eachother when she moved her hair strand to the sides of her ears. Those beautifully carved lips was filled with the mauve shade. When she stepped down. His eyes saw her thin anklets peeking outside from the ends of her saree. She almost stopped breathing. She came near him.