Guitar

Vihaan was the redeemed villain before he disclosed his feelings towards sivaangi but due to things being how they are he switched to be the bad guy. He is very much vigilant all the time so he did noticed that his watch has been disappeared. So he backtracked. His fortune he reached there at the right time to espy. He saw her having his watch in her hand. He immediately arranged for the same type of watch and wore it the next day to college. He knew she will come to check so he stayed at his class the whole day without leaving. Sivaangi as expected went to check but he knew it already so he played a safe game. But she very well knew the capabilities of his heinous mind. But still she gave him the benefit of doubt.

Ashwin came after a week by that time Erica was training sivaangi so ashwin didn't involved in that since he knew how talented she is. He continued his guitar classes for the other girls and boys. Sivaangi some times got possessive seeing him teach guitar to the girls. He was unapologetically flirting with them. For Sivaangi it was intolerable. She fought with him several times for this but he didn't stopped since he started liking her proprietorship over him. She started to change him slowly by spending time around him but not as close. He visited her a few times in her house with his mom. They very consciously maintained the distance until they really can move on without the past baggage. Vihaan on the other side settled down the problem with his influence just to wait until he gets the right time to split them apart. Because he never saw them hang together like a couples. So it gave him some time to do evil. After a semester they got a call from tara mam. Uday, diya, vihaan, ashwin and sivaangi with all other students of her who were studying in that college have been called to the cafeteria. They all were surprised and excited to meet her after a long time. They all sat at the round table and curiously waited for the reason for this gathering.

Tara: "guys im getting married"

Siv: "mam congratulations"

Everyone wished tara mam.

Uday: "who is the groom mam?"

Tara: "see it for yourself when you come to my wedding"

Priya: "arranged marriage?"

Tara: "oh no! Guys the main reason im inviting you all is because you are the only family i have"

Ashwin knew back to front about tara mam since she is his favourite. He knew she is an orphan. So he didn't let her explain about that.

Ashwin: "we are coming mam!! When and where?"

Tara: "November 16, st. stephen's church in ooty"

Diya: "A dream wedding"

Tara: "i can't wait for you all to join me on my big day"

Uday: "mam we all will be there"

Ashwin: "can i walk you down the aisle?"

Tara mam got emotional. She never expected ashwin to ask this with her. She dreamed about it from her childhood like her dad giving her away. But now Ashwin is going to do that for her. As a teacher she treated him like a son. But now he is filling her fathers shoes.

Tara: "sure" she hugged him from the side. Tara left after inviting and talking about the arrangements so far. Everyone agreed on going. And they decided to go individually.

After the meeting with tara sivaangi left to her lab class. But she was stunned by the thought of ashwin giving tara mam away. So she wanted to ask more about it with him. After the lab class she right away wanted to meet him. When she entered the room. She got frustrated seeing him standing so close with a girl and discussing something. She went inside and sat right infront of him in a chair with her hands folded. He didn't payed attention to her even after knowing that she is staring at him. But the girl who was standing close to him became uncomfortable after seeing sivaangi frown at him. She left immediately. Ashwin who has been holding his laughter burst out after that girl left the room. He couldn't resist her cuteness when she is being possessive on him. He went near her.

Ashwin: "ethuku ipo ipdi moraikara?"
(Why are you frowning at me?)

Siv: "Ella ponuga kudayum ipdiye close ah irukinga. Enala athu elam pakka mudila"
(You are not maintaining any distance with girls i couldn't bear it)

Ashwin: "yea?"
(Why?)

Siv: "oh sollati puriyatha?"
(Oh You can't understand without me explaining it to you?)

Ashwin: "kova padrathuna ouru niyayathoda kovapadanum. Epdi nan soli tharathu apro dhurama ninutu?"
(If you are angry there has to be a proper reason. How will i teach them by standing a mile apart?)

Siv: "ipdi ethachu soluvinganu teriyum munadiye enaku"
(I know you will have your reasons to defend)

He dragged her to the other side where he kept his guitar. He sat on the high round wooden stool. He twirled her and pulled closer pressing his shoulder against her back and instructed her to keep her back straight. She is now in between his legs. Right one is forward a bit since he is a right hand player. He placed the guitar on his thigh to get the perfect orientation. He kept the guitar at 45 degrees.

Ashwin: "hold the body tight and balance it with your thumb and fore finger"

Sivaangi struggled.

Ashwin: "have a tight hold on the body of the guitar using your elbow. And keep your fingers on the neck in a V shape"

Her hand were too small to hold his guitar. She gave up.

Siv: "pothum pothum ennala mudila"
(Enough i can't)

Ashwin: "i knew it"

Siv: "its too big for me"

Ashwin: "tell me how to teach without standing close now"

Siv: "i don't know" with a puppy face.

Ashwin: "its like a profession. Obviously i don't feel any thing towards them even if i stand close or sometimes touch them"

Siv: "but they will"

Ashwin: "that's upto them"

Siv: "what if they fall for you?"

Ashwin: "see i can't take care of everything that is happening around me. I just want to teach them and be a guide."

Siv: "i know"

Ashwin: "then why are you worried?"

Siv: "leave that topic. I wanted to ask why you decided to ask tara mam to give her away?"

Ashwin: "she is one of the best teachers in our school. I got along with her well. She shared almost every bit of her life with me. She is an orphan. She have no one in her close circle. I was the only one in her close circle apart from reshma mam and venki sir. So i knew that was the only right thing to do"

Siv: "will you take me with you?"

Ashwin: "i don't know. You ask aunty and uncle first. If they allow you lets see"

Siv: "they will"

Ashwin: "it will be long trip alone with me. Im not sure whether they will give you the consent"

Siv: "ill call you tonight"

Ashwin and sivaangi stopped having phone conversations long ago.

Siv: "panata?"
(Shall i?)

Ashwin: "mmm"

Sivaangi is trying her best to change him by doing even a simplest thing that could make him come out of the darkness. He is trying hard not to go back to the person who he was when she was not there. They both trying to get back together slowly but steadily.

-------

Hope you guys like it!
Next update tomo!
Dm to join the group chat in (loveforashaangi) id in IG!
Love you all!