6 years

Pillows, bed spread, sivaangi's cloths and sivaangi all are equally wet now because of ashwin. His hair dripped all those water all over her. Sivaangi didn't bothered by it also she didn't wanted to end this moment with ashwin. But her sneeze came in between.

Ashwin: "oops! I think you should change" that is when he noticed how cold her body was.

Siv: "yes I'm getting chills" she sat with her legs folded on the bed. He immediately picked up a pair of dry pyjamas for her to wear. Then he left the room to get some dry cloths for him.

Ashwin saw uday waiting for him to come out.

Ashwin: "uday nee poi tungu da"
(Uday yo go and sleep)

Uday: "ila da unkita konjam pesanum"
(I want to talk with you for sometime)

Ashwin: "enakum aayiram kelvi iruku da manasula ana avala vitutu epo ethum enala pana mudiyathu. Ethu irundhalum nalaiku pathukalam nee poo"
(Even i have gazillions of questions to find the answer but now i can't leave her alone and do this. We can take care of everything tomo. You go sleep)

Uday couldn't continue further. He understood that they need some time for themselves. So he left.

Ashwin changed and knocked her room door.

Ashwin: "may i come in rowdy?" He heard her chuckles. Ashwin went inside. Every time he laid his eyes on her after some gap he still feels like he is seeing her for the first time. Her curly hair, dimple and her smile just making him go crazy. He slanted on the headboard. Looked at her.

Ashwin: "unkuda iruka apo matum time ah apdiye freeze paniranum nu thonuthu. I just don't want to waste time without seeing your beautiful face and without talking to your soul"
(When im with you i just want to freeze the time)

Siv: "6 varsham"
(6 years)

Ashwin: "purila"
(What?)

Siv: "ipdi yar pathum bayakama. Unga kuda unga veetla. Day and night gap ilama ungala pathutu. Unga kuda yar permission um kekama travel panitu. Evlo happy ah irukum. Ana athuku 6 years wait pananum"
(With out fearing of any one. Ill be in your house with you. Day and night i can see you without a break. I don't have to ask permission with any one when i travel with you. I will be the happiest person. But i have to wait for 6 years)

Ashwin: "una patha anaike ithu elam enaku thoniruchu"
(The moment i saw you all these things you said right now came in my mind)

Siv: "enala wait pana mudiyathu. Epdi unga kuda irukarathu"
(I can't wait that long. How can i stay with you before that?)

Ashwin: "nama college pona chance iruku. Ana vendam 6 varsham un appa amma thambi elar kudayum happy ah iru. En veetuku vandhuta apro una engayum ouru second kuda vidamata. Apo nee ena adika pora ea enna poga vida matringa nu"
(We will have a good chance for that in college but no you have to spend this six years with your family happily. After you come to my home i won't let you go out even for a second. Then you are gonna fight me for not leaving you anywhere) sivaangi chuckled.

Siv: "apdi enna veichu pathutu irundha bore adikatha enna ungaluku?"
(Won't you get bore of me after spending everyday seeing my face)

Ashwin: "enaku enamo evlo years analum un face patha first time pakara mari tha thonum nu thonuthu"
(I feel like even after years when ever i see your face im going to feel like im seeing it for the first time)

Siv: "seri apo enkita irundhu enna ethir papinga after marriage?"
(what will you expect from me after our marriage?)

Ashwin: "Atha pathi pesa time irukunu ninaikara eni"
(I think we have more time to think about that topic)

Siv: "paravala solunga"
(Its okay tell me now)

Ashwin: "No"

Siv: "please"

Ashwin: "mmmm mmm not happening"

Sivaangi wanted an answer but he is not giving a proper one. She pulled his collar.

Siv: "solalana bite paniruva"
(I want an answer or else ill bite you)

Ashwin pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap. Pinched her nose once before talking.

Ashwin: "i don't think we are matured enough to have that conversations"

Siv: "we areee! Just tell me what you expect from me"

Ashwin: "i just want you by my side all the time that's it"

Siv: "that's all you want from me?"

Ashwin: "what did you expected me to say?"

Siv: "you don't want me to change something in me for you? Or learn cooking?"

Ashwin: "im not hiring you im marrying you for who you are"

Sivaangi pinched his cheeks with both hands. And shaked her head east to west.

Siv: "Ana enaku sila conditions iruku"
(But i have few conditions"

Ashwin: "solunga madam"
(Tell me madam)

Siv: "ena vitutu engayum poga kudathu. Kovam pada kudathu. Nan ethachu mistake pana thitalam ana pesama poga kudathu."
(You should not leave me. You should not get angry on me. You can scold me if i do any mistakes but you should not stop talking to me)

Ashwin: "saringa madam" he pinched her cheeks.
(Okay madam)

Siv: "unga appa love marriage ku othupara?"
(Will your dad allow you to get married to me?)

Ashwin: "ipo varaiku nan ponuga kita pesuvanu kuda avar ku idea ila. Ana amma pathupanga nan kuda sola vendithu ila avar kita"
(He have no idea about this. But I'm sure mom will take care i dont have to tell him)

Siv: "unga amma va enaku romba pidichuruchu"
(I started to love your mom)

Ashwin: "she loves you too"

Ashwin: "trip mudinjathum una kuptu vara sonaga veetla ouru pooja iruku. My dad will invite your family"
(She wants me to take you for the pooja in our house after this trip)

Siv: "unmaiyavaa"
(Really?)

Ashwin: "yes!"

Sivaangi leaned over him turning around. She placed her head on his shoulder. He wrapped her waist. She closed her eyes in the comfort. He slowly rubbed his beard on her cheeks to annoy her.

Siv: "kuthuthuuu"
(Its poking me)

Ashwin: "unaku okay va ilaya nu solave ila pooja pathi"
(Are you okay with coming to pooja?)

Siv: "im thinking of what to wear" looking up.

Ashwin: "im sorry"

Siv: "for what?"

Ashwin: "for all these mess"

Sivaangi understood his mood swings. She pulled her beard to reach his ear.

Siv: "i accept your sorry if this will be the last time you apologize me"

Ashwin: "ill surrender" Sivaangi smiled and again closed her eyes and made herself comfortable in his hold. Ashwin's phone rang.

Uday: "macha nama room ku va. Please da"
(Come to our room now.)

Ashwin: "sonane da ethu irundhalum morning pathukalam"
(I told you no? What ever it is tell me in the morning)

Diya: "Ashwin anna ipove vanga. Mukiyamana visiyam"
(Ashwin bro come now its urgent)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜