Don't leave me

Ashwin removed his coolers looking at her. Sivaangi stunned to see him with her dad. Heavy breeze and them meeting everytime goes hand in hand. Ashwin felt more romantic seeing her at night like that because she looked like a doe with that hypnotic eyes staring right into his eyes. He didn't know what she went through. He didnt know her love towards him made her father lose his job in such an unpleasant way. Sivaangi looked at her father being all smile her heart felt better. She looked back at him. While ashwin's father invited him inside their house. Meanwhile shanaya praying to god that this nightmare happening to her right now should be her dream. Shanaya's face looked furious. After seeing sivaangi's dad being happy and in the most shocking way ashwin came taking sivaangi's father with him is indicating a major fail in her mission. She wanted to know what blunder she did to build this situation. Sivaangi's dad went inside first. Ashwin signaled sivaangi to come downstairs. Sivaangi didn't focused on his hand actions while she is concentrating on his eyes. So he winked at her to restart her brain. Seeing him wink she focused at his hand action he is repeating again to make her come down. Sivaangi ran downstairs forgetting there is shanaya and her friends watching all these with their bad eyes. Shanaya never had a worst day like this. She deserves it. Shanaya's friends got super involved in this havoc which shanaya created for herself. So they pushed her to make her go down.

Siv's dad: "binni ma yar vandhuruka paru"

Binni: "neegathana nan kuda yaro vali mari vandhutanga nama veetukunu ninaicha"

Ashwin: "hello aunty" gave the sweets to binni ma since its the first time he is meeting sivaangi's parents. It have to be this way. Its a formal gesture they follow.

Binni: "vaanga thambi" smiled at him warmly.

Siv's dad: "come sit ashwin make yourself comfortable"

Ashwin sat there seeing sivaangi standing in the corner. She smiled at him. His heart is so weak to handle her cuteness. Shanaya came down with her friends. Sivaangi's dad started to explain what happend today with his family. Vinay entered. Vinay didn't expected to see ashwin in his home he got very excited.

Vinay: "ashwin bro. Bro never expected to see you in my home"

Ashwin was equally shocked seeing vinay in this house. He didn't know vinay and sivaangi are siblings.

Siv's dad: "vinay you know ashwin?"

Vinay: "yes pa. He is the best badminton player in my school" with enthusiasm. Ashwin smiles.

Siv's dad: "oh very nice"

Vinay left to bath after a heavy practice in his room downstairs.

Binni: "ennaga etho sola vandhiga?"

Siv's dad: "globus la enna fire panitanga"

Binni: "what?" Kept her hand near her heart out of shock. Coz she knows how much he worked for that company. And he plays a major role in the development of that company. No one can beat his skills and knowledge in marketing field. Its not easy to fire him like that. Binni ma continued.

Binni: "enna solringa? Epdi possible? They can't replace you it's impossible" still in shock.

Siv's dad: "even i was shocked as you binni. They didnt even gave me the real reason for firing me. I don't want to ask why they did that I'm feeling ashamed to have worked with them who is this unethical" scowled.

Ashwin: "there is a reason behind everything aunty. We are lucky to have him on board in our Amethyst industries. Im sure my dad will make uncle elated for joining our company. He mentioned him as a remarkable person i have never heard my dad complement a person before in this way" this words made everyone in there happy except that toxic shanaya and her friends.

Shanaya couldnt stand this she decided to leave. She informed binni that she wont come tomo and said she have an important function to attend. Thats when ashwin noticed shanaya for the first time. Shanaya didnt turned towards ashwin's side. She left there with utmost shame. She never imagined that messing sivaangi's family will backfire her in this way.

Binni: "ashwin nee first time veetuku vandhu nala visiyam soliruka kandipa nee saptu tha pa poganum. Na poi cook pandra"

Siv's dad: "yah ashwin we won't allow you to go without eating. Veetuku call pani inform paniru pa vara late ahgum nu"

Actually ashwin's parents never mind him coming late at night so he doesnt really want to make a call. But he wanted to spend some time with sivaangi after seeing her and getting mesmerized by her. But she ran upstairs for no reason while they where talking. So he wanted to go see her but was waiting for a reason. Since sivaangi's dad gave this idea he took his phone out and pretended like he is calling.

Ashwin: "uncle tower ila inga nan vena mela poi try panata?"

Siv's dad: "sari pa mela open ah tha irukum poi pesitu va athukula na change aitu vara"

What a chance. Sivaangi's mom cooking, dad went to get freshen up and her brother went for bath. She is alone upstairs. What else he is waiting for? He is floating. He went upstairs. Sivaangi's door was open. He slowly gave a peek inside. He saw her crying standing near the window. He got confused and thought may be she is emotional since her dad lost his job today. So he wanted to console her he stepped inside her room. Closing the door silently. He made sure there is no sound. But she somehow felt him near. Before she could turn he stroked his fingers over her folded hands and locked her inside his broad chest. He looked down to see her face. After he held her like that she reached her threshold of resisting her emotions. She badly wanted this. She didn't cared about anyone seeing her now standing with him like this. She turned around and placed her face on his chest. Hugging him as tight as she can. She at that point wanted to share about shanaya. Coz that is what she wanted to do before knowing that ashwin's dad offered her dad a wonderful position. She looked up in his eyes and again pressed her face on his chest.

Ashwin: "rowdy yen alara?" Slowly moved his hands down to her hip moved back to see her face.

Siv: looking at him she said "appa romba kasta patruparu"

Ashwin: "athuku nee enna panuva solu?"

Siv: "its all because of me"

Ashwin: "purila unalaya?"

Siv: "ila nan enna pesuranu enake purila" realized she should change the topic. Because everything is okay now she should not mess things up and make him sad again.

Ashwin: "ennachu solu ma"

Siv: "ila neega ethuku mela vandhiga?"

Ashwin: "ethuku varuvanga? Unna theditha"

Siv: "en veetla neega irukinganu nambave mudila"

Ashwin: "enakum tha" caressing her hair.

Siv: "don't leave me" looking in his eyes.

Ashwin: "i have a surprise for you"

Siv: "ha?"

Ashwin: "unna eni morning and evening paka mudiyathunu sonala so nan ouru plan execute paniruka una 4 days en koodave iruka veika"

Siv: "sekram solunga enanu enaku. Dont beat around the bush"

Ashwin: "tour for the whole class of 11th grade and 12th grade. Na ipove keela poi un veetla itha pathi soliruva. Kandipa allow panatha poranga. Also ill tell them ill make sure ill be with you incase you need any help. Yar namala pathalu we can explain." Cupping her face.

Sivaangi know that shanaya will be there in that trip and will try everything to split them apart. But seeing ashwin happy made her to forget everything. And she know this trip will be crucial part in their relationship since they are going to understand each other by being with each other for another 4 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it💜
Comment your feedback!
Next update soon!
I feel that we need happiness now more than ever!
So tried to make it as lite as i can!
I love you ashaangians and fellow readers you guys are the best🔥💕