Monstrous thunder

Ashwin picked her up from her home on time but he didn't expected her mom talk about shanaya he found that she is continuing the so called class. Ashwin couldn't fathom why sivaangi is allowing her again and again in her life. At the same time he was not feeling good about taking sivaangi to the party. He remained silent and sivaangi sure know that he will shout at her because of the shanaya's situation. They parked infront of vihaan's house. Which looked like the exact replica of ashwin's bangalow. Sivaangi couldn't bear this silence between them.

Siv: "she apologised to us"

Siv: "what do you want me to do now?"

Siv: "okay I'm sorry. I ask my mom to quit taking classes"

Siv: "so you won't talk to me?"

Its been ten minutes since she asked all those questions with gap of five minutes each its been more than half an hour he still remained silent closing his eyes. Sivaangi looked at him.
His face glowed despite of being angry. His hair was quite messy which in turn made him look hot. His black blazer gave dapperness. He was clenching the steering so tight with his two hands. Deeply submerged in thoughts. Sivaangi placed her hand on his and she removed his one hand from the steering. He finally looked at her to see what she was up to. She crossed her legs across his and folded it and sat on his lap looking right at him. He immediately placed his hands on her back so that she won't get pressed by the steering. The moment she locked his eyes with hers. The nature must have felt the heat between them so it poured from the sky all of a sudden. She jerked when they heard a monstrous thunder.
He still remained stubbornly silent.

Siv: "pesamatinga enkita uh?"

Ashwin took out the phone to elude from her. He looked at the phone to check whether uday returned his call.

Siv: "look at me"

She wanted to glare at him for avoiding her for so long but she couldn't handle his magnetic eyes after he looked into her. Since they were sitting so close she could see his eyes wander and precisely focusing on her face inch by inch. She made a mistake by sitting on his lap she thought to herself. She saw his demonic eyes which sucks her soul got fixed in her glossy lips. He released his right hand from her back and wipped her gloss away from her lips with his thumb finger. She found his weakness.

Siv: "why did you rubbed it off?"

She bent so close to his face and picked up her sling bag from the back seat. She knew he can't handle her being close for so long. Especially at night where there is a heavy rain outside. She picked up a red lipstick from her bag and glided it on her lips. Seeing this his eyes moved away from her lips to the droplets on the window of the car from the rain. Sivaangi tried to get back to her seat. He misjudged his patience. He was really angry because of sivaangi's immaturity of not understanding about people. When she tried to get up he didn't let her move. His eyes narrowed back at hers.

Ashwin: "we are going back"

Siv: "what no way. You didn't even cared to talk to me all these time."

Ashwin removed his hands from her back and gave some space for her to move back to her seat. Instead she got down from the car.

Siv: "na ulla pora. Kovam koranjathum vandhu parunga"
(Im going inside. Come and see me after you calm down)

Ashwin got a call from someone important so he couldn't get down since it was raining heavily. And also uday and diya is inside so he didn't have to worry. But still he was angry but he couldn't show that on her.

Zain: "hello shanaya she is entering"

Shanaya: "okay you arrange"

Pranav: "happy birthday vihaan"