Missed you

As much as she wanted to enter in his room quiet the door had other idea. It creaked in a high pitch. Ashwin who is sitting upright in his bed seeing someone open the door. She entered his room immediately their eyes intertwined. Her eyes got teared up out of love. His eyes widened out of surprise. All those questions she had in mind vanished into thin air. He didn't certainly understand what is happening. Her arrival made is insecurities about their relationship go away. He froze seeing her. His heart is experiencing something beyond exciting but his mind is not ready to send the signal to move him yet.

Sivaangi mouthed ashwin's name slowly there is no sound in that vast room. His heart palpitated understanding her unsaid words. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Is that really her standing infront of him? He didn't moved. Thank god he didnt stopped breathing. Sivaangi couldn't allow this distance wander between them. Her heart told her to go and get him inside her arms. She released herself from her immobile state. He swayed his eyes to keep that eye-lock as long as possible. Words won't do justice in conveying what is inside our heart more than our eyes. Seeing her come closer he streched his legs from fold to make her comfortably sit on him. She sat on him still keeping her legs in the ground. His hands gently traced her back. She bent forward surrounding her arms around him his face perfectly buried in her neck. She felt his tears falling on her skin. She released her right hand and made her fingers to brush his hair from the back. He felt the intoxication that made him to tighten his grip on her. Since he held her so close and tight they could hear two heart beats as one. She felt his blood flow in her body. He felt her breath patterns change. The room was so quite and serene with two people whom destined to be like this in course of fate.

Ashwin: "i missed you!" Shaky tone.

They are still hugging eachother. Sivaangi didnt wanted to open her mouth. She felt they needed few more minutes to themselves without any interruption. Ashwin understood that. He took her effortlessly and rolled on the bed. She is under him. She removed her hands from his neck moved it to his arms respectively. He used his index finger to trace a pattern in her cheeks bit by bit. She felt something she didnt thought she will be feeling. He can hear her heart thudding in an abnormal speed. He moved further close and looked in her eyes. Thats it he understood everything she wanted to convey. He saw the sorry she wanted to convey him. He felt he needed further more time to completely own her. She is young so he wanted her only to feel what is appropriate for her age. He made her sit by giving her his hand and pulled her forward.

Siv: "na.." he stopped her by keeping a finger in his lips and gave a no through his actions.

Ashwin: "ne apdi panna matanu enaku teriyum. Im sure you will have your reasons"

What else she want to hear from her man? He said it. He understood her better than herself. How can someone be this kind after a heartbreak?

Siv: "nan romba bayandha. I thought i lost you"

Ashwin: "even if you knowingly break my heart, it will still beat for you"

Sivaangi started crying.

Ashwin: "ne epayum happy ah irukanum vera ethum enaku vendam, nee enna pakalanalum enkita pesalanalum nee enna pathi ninaichutu irupanu enaku teriyum" saying this while he wiped her tears.

Siv: "ennala ungala morning and evening paka mudiyumanu terila. Im going to school with shanaya"

Ashwin: "is she your friend?"

Siv: "no ava en amma kita music kathukara. So safe ah irukum nu ava kuda anupitanga. Eni epayum apditha ninaikara. Avaluku na unga kita pesurathu terinja amma kita soliruva athunalatha morning ungala pathum enala kupda mudila" she completely ignored the real reason behind her not seeing him today.