°•~03~•°

[Practice]•

After Gojo and Itadori dropped Y/N and Alisha off at their apartment complex they went back to Jujutsu Tech. Y/N and Alisha had showered and are now sitting in the living room with the T.V on. Neither of them was paying attention to what was happing on the screen since they were typing away on their phones.

"I don't like him," Alisha states out of the blue. Y/N's eyes peered over her phone, looking at her best friend who's tapping away at her phone. Probably playing a game.

"Who?"

"That Gojo guy."

"Oh? Why not?"

"He was staring at you during the walk here. He's a damn creep, stay alert when you're around him."

Y/N hummed and put her phone down. "He's weird, yes...but he's cute." Y/N grins. Alisha click off her phone and stood to her feet. She cleared her throat and held the phone to her lips as a microphone. Y/N watched the girl in curiosity as she laid back on the grey leather sofa.

"I did not bring us here for you to be flirting with my cousin's friends and the people he works with." She mocks. Y/N rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You're so childish."

"Y/N I'm being serious. I can tell that guy is bad news. Watch out for him. I don't care what Itadori said about him being cool or whatever the hell. It's just that-

"You don't trust him. Yeah, you said that already. Besides, the guy wears a blindfold he could've been looking elsewhere. I only felt weirded out when he came close to me. And I know what negativity feels like. Not only that I literally said I was not going to walk with him alone at night because we're new here. I was cautious about Nanami too but not as much since it was daytime...and since he seemed uninterested."

Alisha took a seat and huffed. "I know how to take care of myself Alisha, I'm not twelve."

"You're right. You're the one that got us here after all. It's just that you're my best friend and you're like an older sister to me. I can't be losing you."

"Okay, first of all, don't talk to me like I'm about to die in a second, and second stop worrying. Japan has a lot of nice people. Itadori for starters and Nobara was pretty nice as well. Megumi and even Nanami. Even though those two didn't really seem interested, I could tell they aren't really good at the whole...attention thing. That Gojo guy also. Though he seemed a bit...too nice."

"So you're admitting that he's a creep?"

"He could be, but I don't think so." Y/N shrugged. "Enough about Gojo Creeparu, what about your sugar daddy?" Y/N playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, he's not- I'm going to sleep."

"Oh lighten up buttercup we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow!" Y/N shouts. She heard a door slam shut which only made her laugh wholeheartedly. Y/N simmered down and decided to leave Itadori a late-night message.

Had a lot of fun. Would be down for a tomorrow get-together whenever you're finished with practice or whatever. Love ya.

Y/N strode to her room after turning the T.V and lights off. She plopped down onto her bed and exhales. Her eyes began to droop by how tired she was. Y/N heard her phone ding and checked to see who texted her.

Dori-Dori<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Okay. Goodnight, sleep tight and I love you too.

Y/N smiles and closes her eyes. She's glad to have family that lives elsewhere. If she hadn't found out about Itadori when they had been a bit younger, she and Alisha would've been stuck back at home trying to deal with shit.