°•~53~•°

•[It's Official]•

Everyone is gathered around Y/N's living room. They noticed how fidgety she was from they got here. Itadori was the first to arrive, with Nabora and Maki falling behind him just a few minutes later.

Panda and Inumaki was next in line and then Alisha and Nanami. Seeing them all sent Y/N in a spiral. She wasn't expecting them to be on time.

She gave them snacks and they enjoyed the evening. Nanami sensed her uneasiness but kept shut about it, not wanting to point it out to those who didn't notice and possibly make her even more uneasy.

"Yeah and then Inumaki was all like, "Don't move." Panda says laughing. Inumaki rolled his eyes.

"I would like to see you in battle Panda." Y/N says.

"I think I'd scare you Y/N and I don't want to do that."

"I'm sure you won't scare me." She chuckles.

Getting the memo from Nanami in a secret whisper, Alisha chimed in.

"Um, Y/N, didn't you say you have something special to tell us? Because if you just wanted to hang out you could've just said so."

Y/N cleared her throat and got up. "R-right, I nearly forgot." She begins. Y/N picked up her phone and failed a number. After a few rings she hung up. Y/N stood in the middle of the floor fiddling with her fingers, highly nervous.

A few seconds later Geto descends into the living room wearing the best suit and tie the world could see. His hair is also in a bun.

He stood beside Y/N and held her hand. "Good evening everyone." Geto greets. Everyone gave each other a look, thinking that Y/N was about to pronounce a proposal.

"A-as you all know, Geto and I are now in a relationship now. We've been together for half a year and it has been-

"An amazing experience." Geto cuts in. Y/N glanced over at him, not expecting him to say anything. "I know you all know that we were... dating for a bit, but we have decided that we're going to make our relationship official. Lady's orders of course." He motions to her with his head.

Y/N felt herself get hot. "Y-yeah."

"She was a bit hesitant on everything since...the whole uh...Satoru situation. However, things have been great between she and I and we just wanted to share with you all that-

"I have moved on. Gojo is out if the picture and who cares about all of that anyways? All of that is in the past now. I'm happy with Geto and he's been nothing but nice to me ever since my Gojo days." Y/N explains.

"That's nice, Y/N." Nanami says. "We understand your choices." He continues. "Not everyone is perfect, and good relationships sometimes never last. Especially the one you and Gojo had."

"T-thanks, Nanami. H-however there's more to this. Geto and I are moving in together." She squeals.

It went silent. Y/N could hear the thumping in her ears. She was sure to faint in the eyes of everyone. They're just staring in pure silence, not saying a word which spiked her anxiety even more.

Geto gave Y/N a soft squeeze on her hand to silently tell her that it's okay. That made her feel a bit better about the awkward situation.