°•~50~•°

•[Comfort]•

Gojo opened the door to his nearly empty home and dragged himself to the kitchen, getting himself a glass of water.

He could feel beads of sweat pouring down his forehead. Irritated he snatched his blindfold from his face, still downing the water.

Felt like he hadn't water in years, it also reminded him of when he first woke up after that night after the Christmas party with a scratchy throat, no memory of what happened and a hell of a life ahead of him.

"Dammit." Gojo unzipped his uniform jacket and threw it to the floor, wiping his forehead with the back of his shaky hand. "Not this again, the fuck is this feeling? Am I sick again? Crap."

Gojo hadn't known it then but he went into withdrawal. The first time was a week prior to today. He was confused as to what was happening to him since he's never felt anything like it before, but he just went with the thought of him being sick for the first time.

So now, he thinks it's happening again. Just a simple sickness. However, to him, it's weird since he felt better after he took his pill.

He went out of his way to find that pill  and it wasn't easy for him either.

"Being like this is the worst. Maybe it's because I used too much energy on that Special Grade."

Gojo heaved a sharp breath and took a seat on the kitchen floor. He wiped his forehead once more and cleared his throat.

Gojo pulled out his phone and went to Google. Being unfamiliar with a lot of things he began a search party.

What to do when sick?

Gojo scrolled through the recommended links that held different explanations, examples and tips on how to deal with sickness.

"If you are experiencing headaches, sore throat, and warm temperatures then you may have the flu." He reads on.

Gojo spent an hour and a half on Google, sweating his ass off, but shaking like he was in the freezing cold.

"Fuck." He got up and heated up a cup of water to drink. He has nothing in his cabinets to eat except for noodles and a few hot pockets inside of his fridge.

He has no more money at all and had to live off of what he had inside of his house, which had already died down. Therefore, he has nothing at all, having to find food somewhere out of his home.

"Fucking hell on earth." Gojo got up and went out to find not only food, but the Herloin Sabrina told him about.

∆∆∆

Y/N sat on her living room chair when  a few loud knocks came on her door. She wiped her eyes and got up.

Itadori was sleeping soundly in her room, and Nanami went to check on Alisha after calming Y/N down and making sure she and Itadori was okay.

She was in a sob state for a while, thinking of how dangerous everything was. Itadori felt bad for having her witness something like that.

Y/N opened the door and she was instantly pulled in for a hug. She hadn't processed who it was until they spoke.

"Don't ever do that shit again Y/N. You could've died." Geto said.