°•~69~•° (kek)

•[Getting Impossible]•

That night Nanami brought Gojo fresh clothes and went to a close store to buy Y/N a few things to wear as well for her stay. She didn't want him spending money on her for no reason and told him that he could've asked her for her money to get them instead. Of course Nanami had no problem with that and said that she was already dealing with Gojo so he has to at least do something useful.

Y/N hadn't argued further though, she left it as it was and tended to Gojo for the rest of the night which concluded to him shouting, crying and whining most of the night.

Y/N barely got any sleep since she had to keep getting out of her sleep to calm Gojo down. He tried and tried many times over to manipulate her into getting him the drugs so he could feel better. She wanted to, but she didn't cave in. And when she didn't agree, he'd call her many names and tell her that if she was in his shoes she'd never let her suffer like she's letting him.

Y/N took everything in and took it like a champ. Nanami told her if she needs anything when he's not around just call her. He also give her the list of what he needs to take for a homemade detox routine.

He said he'd been looking for a private detox doctor but couldn't find any. In the end, they'd have to stick to this method for now and he says if it doesn't work by the end of the week they'd have to submit him into a detox facility.

Y/N just agreed, wanting it to be over.

Now it's day three into this and Y/N is literally over it. She and Gojo was sitting at the table eating, Gojo being the one forced to eat, when he just lashed out.

"You just want me here so I could lose my fucking head right! Right!" He screams in her face. Y/N say in her seat not doing or saying anything that could tick him off to the point where he could hit here. Gojo smacked the table, causing her to jump and gasp in fear.

"I'm fucking talking to you. Look at me when I'm talking to you." He grits in her left ear. Y/N sniffled, blinking to stop her tears from falling. However she couldn't look, her body wouldn't allow her and not only that she was failing to keep her tears under control.

"Oh, now you don't want to look at me. Are you scared of me now? Is that it? You're scared of me? Y/N...there's nothing to be afraid of I'm just kidding alright?" His tone got lower and softer as he got closer to Y/N. He sat into the chair next to her and exhaled.

"Baby look at me, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout."

Y/N wanted to pull her brains out. Every time he called her that name in that tone made her angry. And that, that right there was her breaking point.

"If you call me baby, one more fucking time Gojo, I'm going to leave you here." She says.

"Y/N I'm sorry, please don't leave me here, we can work this out alright? I'm...I'm getting better. It's shit but I'm getting better. You're here with me now just forget about Geto and-

"DON'T fucking touch me." Y/N says getting up from the chair. "I'm tired of this shit Gojo. I know you're going through something right now but for the love of God, stop." Y/N sniffles. "Geto and I are in a relationship, I love him and he loves me. I'm only helping you because nobody else can. So please just give me a fucking break."

Y/N wipes her eyes and exhales. Gojo stared at her and fell in silence. Y/N looked at him and realized this. In that moment she knew she probably made a mistake, but she didn't care. She had to say what was true.