°•~70~•°

•[I Can Explain]•

Gojo exhales, standing in front of the door. It's been a while hasn't it? A while since he's gotten the courage the speak after four days of silencing himself after that knife and meat beater incident.

Gojo fixed his shirt and raised his hand in anticipation. Again he exhales. He's scared, scared he'll scare her again, but before he could knock the door opened.

Gojo quickly put his hand down, taking a step back. Again, he doesn't want to scare her in any way, shape or form. Y/N stops, as she was a bit startled by his presence. Gojo could see she had just gotten out of the shower due to her drying her hair still.

He suddenly thought being here in front of her is a bad idea.

It got quiet and the air got thin, making it hard to breathe easily. Y/N cleared her throat. "Y-you need something?"

"Oh uh...umm...I was coming to say that I uh...made breakfast." He states nervously. "I-If...that's okay with you I mean it's been a while since I made you anything to eat and-

"Sure. I was coming down to make something to eat anyways so...why not?" She says smiling faintly. Gojo exhales a grin, nodding a bit too excitedly.

"A-after you."

Y/N threw the towel in the room and went downstairs, having Gojo follow behind her. "Nanami called me five minutes after I got of the shower and said he's coming here to check up on you. He couldn't stop by yesterday since something came up with Alisha, said it was serious." She explains heading to the table.

"Oh, okay." Gojo in a sense didn't really care. He felt judged every time Nanami came around to "check" on him. He didn't like the feeling at all and began to isolate himself in Alisha's room every time Nanami would come around.

Y/N had to force him out on day two of him isolating in fear he may starve himself to death. He rarely ate though, saying he wasn't hungry at all or only ate a quarter of his food before showering and going back to his isolation process.

Y/N glanced at the things Gojo made. Eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes and coffee with toast. She took a seat, highly amazed for the first time this past week.

"When did you take the time to do all of this?" She asks, mounting the chair and looking at where to start first. Gojo takes a seat, grabbing the fork and a plate.

"Well I couldn't sleep last night so I began pacing a bit. I wanted to leave but...I decided that food would occupy me more. So I just made this." He explains with a shrug.

"Oh...okay. Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome."

Y/N and Gojo began eating as it fell into a smooth silence. Nothing awkward or uncomfortable like the other times. No, it's peaceful this time.

Gojo glanced up at Y/N; she's taking a bit out of the bacon. Gojo has to admit that he likes where this is going so far. So far so good.

He clears his throat. "Do you like it?"

"Mhm, it's good." She says.

"Good...good." Again it got quiet. Gojo thought Y/N would've at least tried talking this time but maybe he's asking himself for too much of her. But he can't bare the feeling of guilt and overwhelming regret.