°•~47~•°

•[The Talk]•

Gojo, for the past week, has been doing nothing else but getting high. He didn't even need to drink most of the time since he got tired of puking his guts out. But the week has been draining trying to act like nothing is wrong. Having to be loud and lively gave him a fucking headache and had him craving for a high.

He got used to it. Wanting to feel completely lost in his thoughts, he'd just sit down on his bedroom floor, take a minimum of two pills, and would fall asleep barely having any kind of recollection of what he did during his high. But it's fun. To him it's fun, but he wants a partner to do it with. Someone like McKenzie.

He actually considered her a friend. Someone he can trust even if they barely knew anything about the other. To him, she felt like a true friend he knew for years, but of course, good things don't stay for too long.

Gojo hummed to himself as he walked around his huge and empty house eating the off-brand noodles he hates the most. But he doesn't have enough of his brain cells on focus to care that much about what he's eating.

He's broke, now on drugs, and has no one. 

"You all fucked me over, but guess what, I'll find you." He mumbles as he continued to eat and pace around his living room. He was referring to Veronica, Sabrina, and Kathrine. "And...when I do I'll fucking kill all of you." He exhales. "I'll kill them all. I will." Gojo wiped his moist eye with his arm and stopped himself from sobbing out loud. He was already done with mourning over everything he happened to lose. 

∆∆∆

For Y/N she's met up with Geto for the day. They spent all day out and had more fun than any other out-day they've had. They went for food, went to the zoo and took a few pictures of the animals, got a tattoo behind their ear with the other's first name initials as another seal of friendship, and went shopping. After carrying all of the clothes to Y/N's apartment they went for a walk on the beach.

At that time the sun was setting already and barely anyone was on the beach. People were either getting a last-minute swim or leaving. The waves crashed along the shore, wetting their feet and keeping the sand soddened.

Y/N and Geto said nothing as their eyes wandered around the lovely setting and kept their ears listening in on the little giggles of the few kids in and out of the water. The breeze was also on cool this time around, sending slight shivers here and there.

Y/N was thinking about what she and Alisha had spoken about. About her and Geto. Not only that her mind was also on Gojo and Nanami's words as well. She wants to know what Nanami wanted to tell her about Gojo but she's not sure she wants to know. She knew she said she didn't want to know but the more she kept being reminded by her brain she could not fathom her answer. But all of this thinking was only giving her a migraine headache.

"What are you thinking about?" Geto says pulling her from her thoughts. 

"Oh um-

"And don't say, "nothing", because then I'll know you'll be lying to me." He cuts in. "I tell you Y/N, I always know when something is on your mind when you begin to play with that necklace of yours." He points out. 

Y/N noticed she was indeed playing with the Ying pendant and dropped her hand. She cursed herself for that habit now. "You caught me." She playfully laughs.