°•~11~•°

•[Girlfriend?]•

Y/N's eyes dart from red to yellow while biting down on her nails in concentration. She's been staring at the two for nearly an hour. "Y/N you cannot be serious, it's just a teddy bear." Gojo states.

Y/N let's out a frustrated sigh and turned to him. Ever since that night at his place three months ago they've been secretly hanging out. During get togethers with their friends they'd have a hard time at trying to avoid each other's gaze. It's like two high-schoolers in love. They went on dates, carpooled at late hours in the night and would dip their toes in the water as they chatted and looked at the stars.

All of that during the past three months. "I know but it's so hard." She whines. Gojo sighs and picks up the red teddy bear with black beads for eyes and held it to him.

"You should get this one. It has a little heart shaped tail and a heart nose. It's cute." He tries to convince. Y/N examined him and the bear and hums.

"I'll get the yellow one. It's more pretty with the white triangles on its side and triangular shaped ears." Y/N squeals and took the bear from the stand, hugging it with pure joy.

"You do this all the time. Always going for the other option when someone suggests something to you." Gojo complains. Y/N followed beside him and grinned.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, I find it quite adorable actually."

"Really now? You look adorable as well when you're complaining."

"I do?" He raise a brow, his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah you do this pouty face and then you put your hands in your pockets. And if you don't have pockets you fold your arms." She shrugs.

"You're quite the analyst huh?" He mocks, bumping into her playfully.

"So I've been told." 

Gojo slung an arm across her shoulder and chuckled. "Enough with the sarcasm doll face. I have somewhere else to take you."

"Is it up a mountain so I could push you off of it to see if you land flat on your face?"

"You could do that after I die."

They both share a laugh and continued with their pace. Y/N felt at ease with him. This is the fun she meant, the fun she wanted to feel once more. The kind of fun she hopes never goes to dust. They reached his car and got in. Y/N buckled up and cleared her throat.

"So we've been out to eat, we've been at Saki's for a few shots, which in all seriousness who takes shots of cranberry juice," she mumbles at the flashback of Gojo insisting they take shots of the cranberry juice. "We've been to a skate park and I got to film you fall on your ass a few times and we've been window shopping at the mall until I finally bought something. So...where to next?"

"You'll see doll face."

"Gojo we've been out all day and it's already dark out. If you're planning on killing me just say so." She mocks. Gojo chuckles wryly and clicks his tongue.

"If I wanted you dead you'd be dead. Minus me doing all the killing though, can't get blood on these hands." He says tapping the steering wheel. Y/N shook her head with a smile and glanced out of the window. She rest her head against the glass and audibly exhaled. She counted the stars for a moment before counting trees and street lights. Gojo glanced between her and the road and got her attention by lightly tapping her cheek.

Y/N turned to him. He threw her a side smile and took his shades off. "Don't be going sleep on me. We're almost there."

"I wasn't going sleep I was just... relaxing."