°•~49~•°

•[Gojo]•

Gojo is back home. He's sitting on the floor with a cup of hot water beside him and a lollipop he found when making his way back home.

Totally didn't snatch it from a kids hand when their parents weren't looking.

He spent twenty minutes trying to figure out Sabrina's password, and he's only tried about three times so he wouldn't lock himself out.

Gojo played with the lollipop with his tongue and concentrated.

"If it's not 'GojoIsDaddy', 'DaddyGojo', 'ILoveYouGojo' or 'Gojo'...then what can it be?" He sagged his body, becoming relax as he rest the back of his head onto his bed. His blue eyes traced an imaginary scenery on the ceiling as his mind drifted back to all the times he and Sabrina had been together and what he had learned about her in those few months of knowing her.

He remembered a lot of good things about her, nothing that bad except for when he broke it off with her. He then got to see how batshit crazy she actually was. He really thought she was different from every other hole he's been in but he's always proven wrong.

The lollipop made a sound as it connected with his teeth. Gojo glanced back down at the phone in his hand and scoffs, trying another password. This time he got in.

"Still the same...of course." How can he forget?

Her password being her father's birth. He remembers having that conversation with her. She had been smiling at her phone, giggling every so often. He had thought she was up to what he was up to.

Texting other people.

He had turned his attention away from his phone and then to her, asking her what she's laughing at. She was exchanging memes in a group chat of random people. Then he joked about exchanging photos. She asked him if he'd ever send a nude photo, which he answered a no to.

Said it was, "Too boring and effortless." From there the conversation went on and then they both ended up exchanging passwords. His was, "No, you can't." She asked him why and his response was, "Why can you?"

When she told him hers is when she revealed that her farther had died in a car crash when she was only five and the moment she turned sixteen she was kicked out of her mother's place. From there was the story of poor Sabrina.

Gojo scrolled through text messages, enjoying each exchange she's had with other people.

Suddenly a call came through, startling him a bit. He glanced at the same and smirked. "Well isn't this going to be a fun exchange." He answered, putting the phone to his ear.

"Brina where are you? After you didn't respond to my message I thought something bad happened." He said.

"Pfft Brina? That's the best of nicknames you can do? Anyways bud, Brina isn't to class right now." Gojo responds.

There was a bit of silence before the guy spoke again. "Are you kidding me? This has to be a joke, put Sabrina on the phone, now."

"Oh how feisty, but calm down stray cat, pussy is pussy who cares." He shrugs. A low growl filled Gojo's ear.

"I said out her on now! She said she was done with your ass!"