°•~19~•°

•[Geto]•

The trifle pitter-patter of the rain awoke Y/N from her slumber. The cool breeze that found its way inside and touched her skin ever so soothingly made her grin in her half-awakened state. She rolled over and exhaled a breath. Her eyes flicker open and began to take in reality. She noticed, and it was not the sleep getting to her head either, that something felt different. So different that it made her want to just lay on the comfort of the bed and try to solve the puzzle. It is a cool Monday morning anyways, so why rush this mystery?

"Oh, you're finally awake." Says a voice, a very familiar voice. Y/N sat up and quickly glanced down at herself. She touched the oversized T-shirt and covered her mouth to hide the smile that had formed when the events of last night came rushing back at her.

"I cleaned you up last night. It was kind of hard since I tried not to wake you." Gojo informs. He stood with one hand in his pocket as he sipped on coffee. That alluring smell made her want to stay and lay forever. Everything is perfect. The rain outside, the cool breeze and the smell of freshly brewed coffee, is all just so perfect.

"Uh t-thanks. I hope...I hope I wasn't a bother."

"No no not at all. Aftercare is a top priority after sex." He says winking. Y/N scoffs with a smile.

"Well thank you for that. I should...probably get going. I have work and a few errands to run today. I'll see you whenever I'm free." Y/N threw the covers off her legs and got out of bed. The warmth left her body, replacing it with shivers. She honestly didn't want to get up. Y/N clears her throat and blinked away the sudden headache she got.

"It's raining outside, you should stay." He offers. He doesn't want her to leave, he likes her company. He likes to see her bed hair. Even if it's probably only the second time he's seen her with bed hair. Gojo finds it cute.

"Um...I shouldn't, really. Besides I have work."

"Honestly you should stay. Last night was a lot of fun." He winks.

"Yeah. i-it was." Y/N bit the inside of her cheek to stop from smiling. Honestly she's supposed to mad at him. She hadn't expect him to drive her all the way to his place and she hadn't foresee the sexual encounter. "Have you seen my clothes?"

Gojo eyed her seductively and took a sip of his coffee. The look he gave her was more than intimidating. It made her squirm where she stood. She could never get use to those blue eyes staring into her like so. He took his hand out of his pocket and pointed to the corner of the room. Y/N bowed awkwardly and made her way to get it.

"You could eat something before you leave. I did make breakfast. I had came up to wake you for an early chew." He spoke.

"N-no thank you, I really can't miss work." Y/N clicked her tongue. She realized her underwear is on and she gave Gojo a look. "You even placed my panties on for me?" Gojo looked out of his window wall and grinned.