°•~18~•°

•[Warmth]•

                    •[Warmth]•

"Ten down the hatchet!" Y/N exclaims as she just finished another shot. She and Gojo is out at Saki's having the time of their lives. After today she needed to live a bit on the edge.

"Slow down baby I need you fully focused for tonight." Gojo says tearing her away from the bar. Y/N frowned and followed behind him. They pass through people dancing and grinding on each other and soon made it to a table. He took a seat and pulled her onto his lap.

Her arms wrap around his head and she let out a giggle. Y/N played with the buttons of his shirt while she continued to have a tipsy laugh. Gojo's hand traced her thigh as he continued to stare at her from behind his circular shades. Y/N got touchy and tried to take them off but he moved his head back.

"I'll take them off when I leave."

"Why not now?" She wines.

"Because I need them on." He mocks, kissing her cheek.

Y/N sat on Gojo's lap and scanned the floor? She could only wonder where Geto had vanished off too. She spotted him a bit earlier but avoided him when she remembered she was with Gojo. Maybe she shouldn't have since they're just friends. Not only that she owes him multiple apologies for her sorry excuses.

Every time he wants to hang out she could never get to since she's always around Gojo or spending time with her friends or her cousin. She'll have to call him like she always do when she gets alone. A smile crept on Y/N's face and she fixed herself on Gojo's lap. Facing the man. He raised a brow out of curiosity due to her sudden shift but allowed it to play along.

Y/N began moving her hips. Her lower lip between her teeth and a faint smile on her lips. "What are you doing? Stop that." Gojo says in her ear.

"I can't it feels good."

"Y/N if you don't stop I'll take that as a public invitation." A moan escaped her lips and she threw her head back as her pace began to pick up. Gojo huffed. "Y/N I'm serious."

"I have to pee so bad."

His hands held her waist. "Mmm, if ,the word "pee" was replaced with "cum" I would've willingly opened my mouth. Come on." Gojo carried Y/N to the ladies restroom and stood out to wait for her. Y/N was mumbling her breath but all he did was laugh at her stubbornness.

Y/N quickly went in and nearly topple on her ass when she hit shoulders with someone. Before she could apologize bitchiness contaminated the air. "Watch where you're going slut!"

Y/N turned to the girl and frowned. It was Kathrine next to another girl with auburn hair and grey eyes. She's pretty, Y/N thought, if she hadn't had so much makeup on. "Sorry." Y/N mumbles. She had no time for am argument what she needed was the piss of her life right now.

"Yeah you better be sorry bitch. Wait, Kathy isn't this the same hoe that took Gojo from you?" Asked the Auburn. Kathrine gave Y/N a judgemental once over before nodding. "She ain't even pretty. Is he fucking high or something?! Bitch look like she has herpes."