°•~72~•°

•[Plan Manipulation]•

Itadori stared at Gojo's blindfolded eyes in doubt and disbelief. Itadori took a seat and exhales. He can't seem to picture Geto of all people raising his hand to hurt Y/N. Sure he wasnt sure that Y/N should be seeing him but she's an adult and she can do whatever she wants, however...abuse? It doesn't seem to fit him.

"Why do I feel like this is another cover up?" He whispers.

Gojo nearly frowned at Itadori's reaction to what he'd just said. But he can't allow it to end that quickly. He has to get her back, he wants her back.

"I just told you that Y/N is being abused by her current boyfriend and this is your reaction?"

"I can't picture Geto doing something like that, so therefore I feel like it's a lie." Itadori responds.

"Listen to me Itadori. Y/N is weak and fragile and she's also stupid when it comes to being in love. You've seen it for yourself while she was with me. You also couldn't see me doing those things since you thought I was a good guy due to my spirit and personality right?"

He nods. "And you had to see for yourself that I was not that much of a good guy in some departments. It's always the nice ones you have to look out for Yiji. And if you don't believe me you can ask her yourself. She's your cousin so be there for her before something bad happens."

Itadori was silent. He took in every word Gojo had said. He began to fiddle with his fingers as he thought of a conclusion.

"Yuji, look at me. Hey, look at me." Gojo says snapping his fingers. Yuji looked at Gojo in compliance. "Geto was an old friend of mine until something broke us apart. I won't lie to you about something serious like this alright? I still love Y/N and yes she's dating someone who I still consider a good friend of mine, but you have to know that Geto is not an angel either. He's using Y/N to get to me due to what happened to his sister."

That piqued his interest. "W-what do you mean?"

"It's a long story, but I need you to focus. If you don't believe me then watch them and see for yourself."

"I don't know what to believe. Everyone keep telling me different things and I don't know what to fucking believe anymore! I hate it, I'm really starting to hate it?" He screams.

"Yuji..." He can tell he's frustrated with being kept in the dark and to be honest he needs him like this. To get Y/N back and to keep his addiction under the rug he needs him like this.

It's a work in play. "Let me show you what I mean, and then you can say what you feel from there. Remember your promise with Y/N? To keep her safe no matter what?"

Itadori sniffs, wiping tears and pulling himself together. His face got serious as he glanced back at Gojo.

"Why do you think I look like this hm? I was restless, thinking of a way on how to tell you this." Gojo continues.

"I want to know where they are."

And just like that, Gojo have made progress on plan manipulation.

∆∆∆

Back at the house Y/N and Geto had gotten into another argument. It started off good but it quickly deteriorated.