°•~63~•°

•[You've Got To Be Kidding]•

Gojo slumps himself against the room door. He was as quiet as he could be but he was sure he made a bit of noise as he made himself upstairs. He didn't care about Geto being here at all. No. He did care.

Gojo wanted to burst in and push Geto away from Y/N. Gojo gripped his hair tightly and bit his bottom lip so hard he drew blood.

For some reason he feels...lonely. Gojo got up and checked himself for Sabrina's phone. To be honest it's surprising how he still has it after he dropped and threw it against something hard multiple times. And for an iPhone.

Gojo didn't find it on him and checked the room he's in. Still, nothing. Wiping his eyes he pulled himself together.

"Where'd I put it?" He recalled his day. Appearing at Jujutsu Tech for the first time after a while, dropping by to see the kids during their fight and after that going to get something to eat. He had it then.

Next he spent the next few hours with Itadori. From the beach, to walking along the bridge as they played a few songs then breaking into a cheerful dance competition. Then Gojo decided to call it quits for the night after it began to rain.

Which led him back to Jujutsu Tech with Itadori, whom he ditched after he said he'd spend thirty more minutes with the young boy to talk about where he's been.

All through that time he's had his phone. Even up to when he had been walking in the rain.

"So where'd it...oh." Gojo touched his upper arm and exhales. "That's where it is." Gojo slips his hands into his pocket and pulled it out. He checks it to see if anything else happened to it. Luckily it was in good condition with only a very cracked screen to worry about.

Gojo, between seeing McKenzie and still hearing Geto and Y/N, doesn't know which hurts more. The fact that he lost a friend, or the fact that he lost someone he actually likes?

He sighs, scrolling through the call log until he finally landed on the number he had been looking for. The number he called first after taking over Sabrina's phone.

Nanami.

He presses it, putting the phone to his ear. It rings, and rings and rings before the tone beeps. Gojo hangs up and tries again.

It's rings and rings and rings.

Again he tries and again the same thing happens. What Gojo does not know is that Nanami was too busy to even think about anything.

Gojo could feel the tears falling down his cheeks as he propped his hand to his side. Gojo stares at the faint red markings on his arm. He traces them, knowing what they could possibly be.

He sighs, pulling his sleeve down and laying onto the floor. His eyes flutter shut and soon, he dropped sleep.

∆∆∆

Morning came along and Nanami frowned at the three missed calls he'd gotten from Sabrina's number. He knows he'd seen the number before but couldn't place his tongue on it.

He continues scrolling in his contacts to see if he'd see the number again. Nanami takes a long sip from the coffee mug, looking really hard into it.