°•~89~•°

•[Ying]•

Gojo sat on the street sidewalk in an absolute daze. He's lost, first of all and second Blake is no longer in the place he's always in due to the black market being found and shut down. So everyone is scattered about. Causing Gojo to spend the last hour and a half looking for him.

Gojo held his roots tightly as he stared at the broken concrete beneath him. His leg is shaking rapidly and he's sniffling to keep snot from running down his nose.

He needs it. He has the money, now all he need is a hit. Just. One. Hit.

"Just one more." He whispers. "Just one more." He repeats.

A person passed him and Gojo quickly took a hold of their clothing. "Please tell me where I can find drugs. Heroine or cocaine I just need one hit." He quickly says.

The guy was about to say something but stopped upon seeing who it was. His frustrated and bothered look changed the moment his eyes landed on Gojo. Gojo felt his heart drop. His pas got sweaty and his cheeks got hot with pure embarrassment.

"G-geto?" He itters in disbelief. Geto turned completely towards Gojo who's on his knees, still holding the bottom of his black jeans pants.

Geto stared at Gojo, not knowing if Gojo really is Gojo. "Gojo?" Geto asks. Of all the people to see him like this, begging and making a fool of himself, it just had to be his friend.

Gojo slowly unhanded Geto's pants and exhaled heavily. A chuckle tickled his throat as he began to overthink the situation he's in.

"Looks like the world is closing in on you." Geto states. Gojo grinded his teeth together. Of all the people to have spot him like this it's him?!

Gojo cleared his throat thinking of a quick counter for his already demolished reputation. Gojo faked a grin and sat back.

"Closing in on me? Oh please." He teases like his old normal self. Geto's head tilts to the side as he noticed the sudden change. Gojo stodd to his feet and placed a hand on Geto's shoulder.

"I bet you're just mad because Y/N's with me again. Sorry bud but...she was never yours." He whispers. Acting as if nothing was happing to him, acting like he just hadn't been caught in a vulnerable state, Gojo chuckled.

"See you around Geto." He laughs. Geto got annoyed. He took a hold of Gojo's shoulder and spun him around. A few of Gojo's joints cracked at the turn and his eyes widened.

Seconds later Gojo was on his knees, clutching his stomach and puking out whatever he had during the day. His stomach knotted up, making it hard for him to breath. He was already in bad shape but after that punch Geto had just given him he feels even worse. Gojo tried to grip the concrete below him out if pain but it only made matters worse by cutting through his skin.

Geto grabbed a fistful of Gojo's hair and made him look at him. Gojo glared, grinding his teeth through the  unbearable pain. Geto forced Gojo to feet and pulled him closer to him.

"The old you was better than the person you've now become." Geto placed a kiss on top of Gojo's forehead and released him. "Get better, friend." With that Geto left. Gojo watched him walk away from him. He felt his limbs go numb as he sank to his knees; tears pricked his eyes and he soon began to cry.

People passed him, avoiding him in a scorning way. Gojo could hear the crunching as they pass him, whispering things about him. Gojo got fed up and screamed as he tried to pounce on one of the civilians.

"Shut up!" Gojo growls.

The couple walking past was his victims. The female, the one closest to Gojo screamed, her boy friend pulled her aside to shield her from Gojo's bad intentions. The man got angry, wanting to protect his woman in this situation.