°•~29~•°

•[Sorry]•

•[Sorry]•

Gojo checked the time on his phone. He kissed his teeth and drank the last of his wine. This is the fourth cup now and he's sure to be out of it. He's been waiting for nearly two hours now. Yeah he's been here about thirty minutes earlier than she, but that was just him working on his impatient curiosity. If he'd had known he would've been later than she.

"Pfft. Fuck this." He called for the nearest waiter and pulled out his wallet to pay for his four glass of wine he's had already. He should've just stayed home with Y/N if he'd known she'd just stood him up like this. Then his actions paused on realization. Gojo scoffed and shook his head wondering if this is her way of getting back at him for canceling the first time.

"Is there a problem sir?" The lady asks with a concern look. Gojo gave her a flashy smile.

"May I have the check please?" The waitress nodded and gave a slight bow, clutching the menu in her firm grip. "Y-you know what, just...here. I don't care, and keep the change." Gojo fished out fifty-five thousand Japanese yen, approximately five hundred dollars, and shoved it into the lady's hands. Gojo shoves his wallet into the back pocket of his black suit pants.

A hand is placed firmly on his chest causing him to look up. Veronica is staring back at him with a cherry red smile. "Leaving already?" She asks. Gojo took his time to examine her. He nearly whistled due to how much money he counted on her outfit alone.

A red Lola high split satin dress, red Louis Vuitton heels, a pearl necklace, with rubies for earrings and red silk gloves that stops up to her elbows.

Gojo exhales a breath, meeting her eyes. Red eyes. The lady in red he must say. "Yes, the dinner was nice. Now if you'd excuse me." Gojo gently moved her out of the way to leave. He's pissed that he's had so much time wasted. He was interested, he was, but now he's bored.

"Wait!" Veronica quickly made her way in front of him. "Please, I'm highly sorry for making you wait for so long."

"Two and a half hours to be exact." He points out.

"I'm sorry, I had visited my grandma thirty minutes beforehand and got lost in our conversation together. The doctor said...the doctors said she didn't have much time left and-" Veronica cut her words short as she began to sob. Now Gojo feels bad. He glanced around the restaurant, the few people that are there are giving them strange looks. They look angry even.

Gojo gave her a pat on her shoulder almost awkwardly. "I-I'm sorry. Come on let's sit down."

Veronica sniffles and took out a handkerchief from her red purse that's sparkling like the midnight sky. "No, no. No need to apologize. It's my fault. I should've texted you, but it just slipped my mind." She says clearing her throat. Gojo motioned for her to take a seat and she did. He followed suit. It's the same table they had reserved for them, the same table he waited for her for two hours at.