°•~45~•°

•[Just Friends]•

Lunch came around and everyone was eating their sushi, teriyaki chicken, soba, dumplings and noodles in half silence. Conversations were running at a slow pace and if they were to say anything, the eerie silence would just creep back up again.

Y/N and Gojo sat beside one another. Yuji was set between Y/N and Megumi and Nabora was next to Megumi. Nanami and Alisha sat at a table parallel of them. Let's just say that everything was awkward.

"So Yuji, Dead of the Night is airing in theaters next month. Want to go?" Gojo finally asks.

"Hell yeah! I heard that one of the actors actually got shot during the making of the film. Talk about badassery."

"Itadori, nothing is badass about getting shot. That person could be dead." Nabora pipes in with an eye roll. "But I'm coming to see that movie because I heard that after he got shot, there was a singular one take of the entire fight." She adds quickly.

"See! Seee, you get it. It's not possible to hold a bullet whilst fighting with no, stops! This movie is going to be sick!" He exclaims.

"W-well is the actor alright?" Asked Y/N.

"He's fine, nothing vital got hit and he only had to get a few stitches." Megumi answers. Nabora and Itadori glanced at him.

"You're excited too!?" They exclaim in unison. Megumi exhales, taking a bite of his food and not paying the duo any mind. Gojo smiles at the sight in front of him. Everything is back to normal and it makes him warm inside. Then he frowned, thinking of Veronica and what she did to him. He promised himself the moment he finds her she's dead.

As for Sabrina and Kathrine, he just has to keep looking. Once he finds either of them he can get answers and Veronica's whereabouts. It's just a matter of time.

"What about you Y/N, are you excited?" He says, pulling himself back to current events. Y/N cleared her throat, not Maki eye contact with him. Megumi watched them closely in silence.

"I'm not really into action."

"Aww come on Y/N, it'll be fun. We can add this to another photo of ours. I promise you won't be disappointed." Itadori whines. Y/N found herself giving in. She could not say no to her cousin at all.

"Fine, I'll show."

"Yay! Next month on the thirty first it is. I hope everyone brings their game cap on 'cause..." Itadori stood up and aimed his chopstick at Gojo. "..."It's about to get bloody." He quotes. Y/N could not stop the smile forming onto her face. She misses this. Having everyone gather around and have fun; it all feels like when everyone first met up. How time has ran by.

Gojo got up from his seat. He's glad his high came down before coming out to eat or else he probably would've been sleep by now. But he was hella hungry afterwards. "We'll be right back." Gojo took Y/N by the hand and pulled her out of the booth.

"Wait wha-?"

He gave her no time to answer or protest and since everyone is around he knows she cant just push him off without earning a suspicious gaze. He's honestly glad Itadori was born and related to Y/N, because if not he probably wouldn't be able to breathe the same air in her direction.

Nanami and Alisha watched as Gojo dragged Y/N behind him over to the bathrooms. He eased her into the boys bathroom and stood by the door, blocking it so she wont leave. Luckily no one is inside. Y/N huffs.

"W-what is this about Gojo? Let me out."

"Nah, I think it's time we talk."

"Talk about what, Gojo?"