°•~26~•°

•[Overreacted]•

•[Overreacted]•

Imagine being so filled with guilt that you can't face the person you want to see so badly. You want to apologize for what you did or said but you just can't because you don't know where to start. Don't know what to say.

That's exactly how Y/N feels. She's been staring at her phone for about thirty minutes. The space bar just blinking, waiting for her to type the first letter, and on the other side, in a completely different room and setting. Gojo is doing the exact same thing. Pondering on what he should type.

Y/N turned on her stomach and exhales heavily. A frustrated groaned escaped her lips. Y/N typed the letter 'I'. Gojo sat up quickly when he saw those three dots pop up on his screen before disappearing again.

"Fuuuuck." He groans laying back down. It's been nearly twenty four hours since they've last spoken to each other. Gojo had sent her a message last night but he deleted it two hours after sending it. He thought Y/N hadn't seen it but she did, and just when she was about to respond is when she saw the message got deleted right before her eyes.

Y/N got up and strode right to her friend's room. "Okay, what happened to knocking again?" She says when Y/N opened the door quickly with no warning. Alisha placed her phone down and sat up, folding her legs. Y/N was about to say something before she closed her mouth and squint at her best friend.

"What are you doing?"

Alisha scoffs. "Is that why you're in my room? To ask me what I'm doing?"

"Are you watching porn or something?" She squints.

"What?! No! Gosh Y/N what do you want?"

"I feel terrible." Y/N took a seat on the bed. Alisha exhales.

"What's wrong this time?"

"Well after I got home last night and told you everything that happened at Geto's-

"You're still lucky." Alisha cuts in. Y/N ignored her comment and continued.

"I went to take a shower. Now, when I got out I decided to check my phone to see if Gojo had called or texted me, in which he did. It was a single message. Not forty or sixty like last time. It was just one. Just a simple question, that's got me feeling like this."

"That sentence being?"

"Are you leaving me for Geto?" She quotes. "I-I was going to respond with, "No, we're just friends and it was just a date nothing more. However!..., I chickened out and now I don't know what to say because I feel bad and now I think I may have overreacted." She quickly explains. Alisha gave herself a moment of silence.