°•~31~•°

•[Veronica and Friends]•

Gojo and Nanami are sitting at a table in the park. They had just finished executing two cursed spirits near special grade level thirty minutes ago. It was a bit of a stretched fight but nonetheless they got the job done. Nanami, of course, had given him more of an earful about showing up late and saying how he should take things more seriously.

"Someone could've been dying out there. Or even worse, turned into those gurgling slob of curses." Nanami rants again. Gojo threw his head back and groaned aloud, cutting through Nanami's starting lecture.

"I thought you were done with chewing at my ear. You've been going at it for about thirty minutes. It feels like my ears will drop off at any moment." Gojo says in a bored tone. He even let out a fake yawn, stretching his arms to be more dramatic.

"I'm being serious. Things are getting out of hand nowadays and it's our job to take care of it."

"Pfft, it's not like you enjoy it anyways." Gojo states truthfully.

"You know nothing."

"I know everything Nanami-Kun." He mocks with a laugh. Nanami felt his jaw clench in annoyance before letting out a calm breath.

"Whatever, and the next time you're late I'll kill you along with them." Nanami took a glance around the park. Kids are running around and their parents are keeping an eye out on them. "We can't let anyone get hurt." Nanami adds. Gojo hums and took a mouthful of noodles. He never knows why Nanami chew his ear out with the same thing like he's a kid. And the fact that Nanami actually repeats himself when it comes to him, scares him He'd never point it out though, too much work.

"This is good stuff, that shitty brand at home gets to me." Gojo changes. Nanami picked up on that the second time he hung out with Gojo. To avoid things he don't want to talk about he'll find a way to switch the topic, and he's good at it.

"Then don't buy it." Nanami also picked up on another habit of Gojo's. Despite having all that money he never spends it on things you'd expect a rich person to spend their money on. Like cars or jewelry. It's like he doesn't want people to know he has money, whether they know or not. Strange, but Nanami would never point it out, he thinks it's too much work.

"That's the thing." He starts, pointing his chopsticks at Nanami who's drinking water and eating a sandwich. "I don't remember buying anything like that."

Nanami hums. "Maybe Y/N bought it. She practically lives with you right?" Nanami have been hearing a lot about their relationship. That reminds him to have a check in on Y/N. He's been doing that rarely as the days go by. However it seems like she and Gojo are on good flights. Nanami will admit that it makes him weary that things are going exceptionally well.