°•~44~•°

•[Maybe]•

Nanami had made a pit stop to Y/N's room three hours ago. He told her that he wanted to tell her something really important tomorrow afternoon. She didn't question it since she was still a bit in sulk mode, so she just nodded him off.

After that Alisha came up asking if she was okay, which she just shrugged to. She couldn't even tell her best-friend how she was currently feeling. Then after three hours of sitting on her bed and thinking to herself, she finally called Geto over. He always knows what to say.

So here he is, sitting in her room, waiting for her to get out if the bathroom. He's never been in her room before until now. Sure he's been over to the house a lot of times, but to say enter the room? No way. Not until tonight. He sat on the edge of the bed like a twelve year old over to someone else's house.

Barely wanting to touch anything to avoid getting in trouble. Geto cleared his throat, drinking the last of his water. The door to the bathroom opened, causing Geto to snap his neck into Y/N's direction like he'd just been caught touching something.

Geto nearly choked on his water when Y/N emerged from the bathroom. Her hair is down and she's wearing nothing but a crop top and short night pants. He averted his gaze. He even gave the bottle of water another swig but nothing came out. Glancing at the empty bottle he cussed mentally. He could smell the sweet smell of vanilla and coconut.

He watched her from the corner of his eye. She took something from the dresser and placed it on. It was the necklace he had given her. Y/N spun around and sent Nanami a smile. He could feel his heart pound in his ears. He was not expecting to see her like this.

Geto nearly flinched when she hand her hand out. He was confused but was brought to his senses when she tapped the necklace. He made and 'O' shape with his mouth and took the other part of the necklace from his pocket. He glanced down at his hand, taking the wristband from his hand that has the Yang dangling from it.

After loosing it that one time he made sure to keep it in eyes view all the time, so, he made a wristband for it. When Y/N was done putting the necklace together she took a seat beside him. Again Geto tried to chug water that was no longer in the bottle.

"Would you like another one you seem thirsty."

Geto laughed, clearing his throat and shaking his head. "I'm good. So uh...your room is cozy."

"Thank you."

Geto nodded through the awkwardness and took another swig. "Are you sure you don't want another one? I can get it for you if you want." She laughs. Instead of answering the question he asked one of his own.

"So how are you feeling? Surely you didn't just call me over just to hang." He pulled at his white T and fixed himself further onto the bed.

"What? Of course I did. We always hang." She playfully says playing with the necklace.

"Y/N, we've been close friends for half a year now. I know when you're down and when you're happy and right now, you're feeling down. And as to how I know..." He glanced at her fiddling with the necklace. "You always fiddle with your necklace." He points out. Y/N paused, then dropped her hand in her lap. She felt embarrassed about it. "So what is it that's on your mind?"

Y/N exhaled heavily. She knew he was going to see past it she doesn't even know why she tried. "It's...it's about Gojo." Geto nearly rolled his eyes.