°•~64~•°

•[Unorthodox]•

Y/N had no idea what that was about but she didn't want to question it. "Boo!" Y/N jumped back, looking behind her only to see Mahito laughing.

"You got so scared. Aha." He laughs. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Only because I wasn't paying attention." Y/N exhales, examining him. "Wait a minute...boobs, skirt, pressed hair." Y/N squints.

"Do you like the change?" He says spinning with a wink.

"I didn't take you for a crossdresser." Y/N says.

"A what? Oh no no no." Mahito grab her hands, putting them on his chest. "You feel how soft these are? These are real. Ah~ this feels good." Y/N pull her hands away.

"W-whatever. Why'd you want to hang out anyways? And why are you dressed as a girl?"

"Aha, first of all I am a girl, and second girlfriend. It's time for a girl's day out." She says flipping her hair.

"Right, okay. Where to?"

"Food!" Mahito pulled Y/N behind her. 

"Woah, easy my body's sore." She mumbles. Mahito giggles.

"Ohh, I wonder why." She teases.

Y/N hid her flustered expression. Mahito gasps pulling Y/N across the road. "I see hotdogs." Mahito dragged Y/N by the hotdog stand and stood upright. The man had just served someone so they were next in line.

Mahito smirks. "Hey. Can I get the biggest hotdog you've got please." She flirts. Y/N held in her laugh when the man got flustered. Mahito placed a hair behind her ear. "Please sir, I'm craving and I need something good and big to fit into my small mouth."

Y/N glanced away. "Don't laugh." She whispers to herself.

"U-uh r-right away ma'am." Blushing and sweating the man got to work.

"Make that four please. A big girl like me like a lot of big things." She winks. Y/N exhales heavily, mentally screaming for Mahito to shut up. "Oh no luv, I want that big juicy one right there." She points, leaning over the stand.

"Uh-...t-this one?"

"Yes, good boy."

Y/N couldn't take it. She snickers. "Shut up." She exhales.

Mahito stared at the man as he made the hotdogs for them. After he was done he handed them to Mahito.

Mahito gave two to Y/N and kept two. "Only these? Nothing to drink?" Mahito pouts, battering eyelashes.

The man gave Mahito two bottle sodas and two waters, he even gave them straws.

"Thank you baby. Such a man." She grins.

Y/N shook her head. "How much is it?" Y/N asks.

"How much?!" Mahito snatched the money from Y/N's hand. A woman should never, ever, pay for her meal Y/N. The man should always pay. Isn't that right sweetheart?" Mahito questions. He audibly gulps, nodding. Mahito smiles. "See, I told you so."