°•~98~•°

•[What Happened]•

Alisha practically sped her way back home. She couldn't get what Gojo said about Y/N and Nanami out of her head. A part of her doesn't believe that her best friend and fiance would be doing amything out the ordinary, but...she's got a feeling that they are.

Alisha screeched in front of the driveway to she and Nanami's house and quickly got out of the car. She ran to the door and pushed the front door open. She didn't even care if she still left the car running or didn't question the fact that the front door was unlocked.

She's crying and panicking.

Why is she panicking?

Fuck, she doesn't know.

Alisha got further inside, passing the living room and was about to pass the kitchen until the sight of Nanami and Y/N met her peripheral. She stops abruptly. Her breathing cease as she turned to face them fully.

Air got into her windpipe, nearly causing her to choke upon seeing Y/N and Nanami close to each other. In her eyes, since Nanami's back is facing hers and she could see Y/N's arm around Nanami's neck, they're kissing. When in actuality, they're just hugging.

"Thank you for being here for me Nanami. As always." Y/N says letting him go. She smiles, looking at him. Alisha saw it all in a different perspective, and went autopilot.

"What are you doing?" She asks, making her presence known. Nanami finally noticed her and removed himself away from Y/N. Y/N smiles faintly as a hint of confusion coursed through her.

"Alisha, where have you been?" Y/N asks. "I asked for you but Nanami said you went out somewhere." She states. Alisha ignored it all, only seeing it as an act to cover up their scandal.

"You need to leave." She says pointing at Y/N. "Now!"

Y/N frowns, glancing at Nanami to see if he too was hearing this. "W-what? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

Nanami stood puzzled at the way Alisha's acting. Alisha grabbed the side of her head and groaned aloud. She allowed Gojo to pick at her brain. How could she allow that to happen? She's stronger than this, she's the only one that doesn't fall for his tricks.

Right?

"Baby, is everything alright?" Nanami asks, taking a step closer to her.

"Don't touch me!" She cries as she took a few steps away from him.

"Alisha, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you alright?" Y/N asks in concern, sharing the same confused and worried look with Nanami.

"You're trying to pull Nanami away from me, I just know you are. You have Gojo Y/N." Alisha sprouts. "There's no need for you to be coming here to persuade Nanami into getting in a relationship with you. You know I love him."

"Woah, Alisha-" Nanami starts.

Y/N caught on, then shook her head. "Are you serious? This again? How many times do I have to tell you that Nanami and I are not fucking?" Y/N asks in frustration.

When Nanami heard that sentence he exhaled. Of course, he should've known that that was the case the moment she asked Y/N to leave.

"How are the two of you not?" She asks.

"Because we aren't dumbass. You always talk about me being blind and stupid but here you are acting out for no fucking reason." Y/N retorts.

"Gojo said that-

Y/N scoffs. "Gojo?"

"Alisha...please don't tell me that you stopped at the hospital to see Gojo." Nanami pipes in. Alisha looked at him and then at Y/N. The silence gave them more of an answer than she did.