°•~79~•°

•[Friends]•

Y/N reached the apartment. She wasn't one for answering unknown numbers but hearing Gojo on the other side was a surprise.

Another thing is that she wants to prove Maki and Nobara wrong about still having "feelings" for him.

Y/N exhales and knocked onto the door. It's ironic how she's knocking on a door she once lived in.

Gojo wasted no time opening the door. When Y/N looked at him the first thing she saw was the wound Kathrine gave him not too long ago.

"Oh my gosh what happened? Are you okay?" She says walking up to him to get a better look.

"I'm fine...Y/N. I just slipped and hit my head is all."

"Falling on your head is not fine. You could have a concussion."

Gojo grins. "I'm still conscious so I don't think that matters. Come on." He says grabbing her by the hand and leading her inside. She then saw the blood in his hair at the back of his head which he completely forgot about.

She gasped. "It's in your hair too!"

"Huh?" Gojo touched the back of his head to see what she was talking about. He looked at his fingers and saw the light crimson on his finger tips.

"You are not fine. Come on I'll take care of it."

"I'm fine really." He protests as she dragged him to the bathroom.

"No you're not. It's obvious that you still can't get your infinity up so it's easy for you to get hurt." She explains. Gojo exhales, allowing her to drag him behind her. When they got to he bathroom Y/N told him to take a seat on the toilet, which he did as she fished out the first aid kit that was under the sink in the cupboard.

She set everything on the edge of the sink and looked at him. He had been watching her every move, and that's something she realized. However she didn't let it get to her head.

Y/N took out the rubbing alcohol. "There's no rub cloth so we'll have to make due with toilet paper, and uh...this may sting a bit."

Y/N diced the toilet paper with the alcohol and got ready. "You ready?"

Gojo only gave her a slight nod. If only he could tell her he didn't feel a thing due to the drugs he'd just put in his system ten minutes ago.

He sat in silence as she cleaned his wound. He did nothing but stare at her, his eyes studying every piece of skin she has. She's focused on what she's doing, he could tell by the way she hadn't said anything for the past three minutes.

Gojo scrunched his brow at his thoughts, but Y/N thought he did so as a way to tell her that she was dabbing a bit too hard.

"Oh, sorry." She says before going back to focus mode.

"I want to say I'm sorry for touching you like that." He finally says. Y/N glanced at him but said nothing. She picked up the small capsule of Vaseline and popped it open.

"It's fine." She finally says.

"If I made you uncomfortable I'm sorry. I never meant to make you feel afraid or anything like that. I never did that to anyone before in my life; you know...touching them without their consent." He grins.