°•~62~•°

•[It's Fine]•

The moment Geto got to the apartment Y/N embraced him and welcomed him with a kiss. Although Geto had no problem with being welcomed by a kiss, he was still a bit shocked.

"Geto I need you." She says against his lips, trailing her hands up his shirt. Geto chuckles lightly before pulling himself back a bit.

"Y/N you're never like this. What's the matter? And what happened to your hand?!" He says finally spotting the bandage around her knuckles. Y/N pull her hand away.

"Don't worry about that right now I'm fine. I just miss you that's all." Y/N went to kiss him again before he stepped back.

"Are you drunk? I could taste alcohol on your tongue."

"I-i'm not drunk. I mean I was but I'm sober now."

"Y/N you need to go to sleep okay, you don't look so good right now. Looks like you were crying for hours, you're damp with rain and you're hurt. I don't want to see you like this. It makes me angry."

Y/N stops and stares. "Why does that make you angry?"

"Because somebody messed with you whilst I was not present. Whoever did this to your hand you need to let me know that way I can give them a good talking to."

"Geto...it wasn't a person I just scraped my hand on glass that's all."

Geto exhales and plants a kiss on Y/N forehead before pulling her in for a hug. "I just want to keep you safe. I feel like I'm doing a terrible job by doing so."

"You're not. It's me that's rarely telling you about my whereabouts."

"Hey, never blame yourself for anything that happens to you, because sometimes it's the other person that's at fault. And it's my fault that you got hurt."

"G-geto no it's not. I decided to-

"Baby the fact that I wasn't there to avoid it, makes it my fault." He cuts in. He took off his suit jacket, throwing it on the couch. Y/N sighs in defeat.

"Come on."

Geto lead Y/N upstairs. Gojo, who was having an ear in the conversation quickly went to Alisha's room, closing the door shut silently. He thought to himself that Y/N could do better with anyone else other than Geto. He's even sure Nanami could do a better job than Geto and from the looks of things, Gojo is team Nanami.

Nothing biased.

Geto and Y/N went to her room and she sat at the edge of the bed. Geto took his shirt off since he used an umbrella.

"You can wear this." Geto says handing his shirt out to her. Y/N exhales taking the shirt away from him however, before she can do anything else, Geto raised her head up and planted a kiss onto her lips. He didn't allow it to go any further, moving away and kissing her injury.

Y/N stares at him as he gently kissed her injured hand. "You did this yourself?" He asks, looking up at her and lightly stroking the bandages.

"N-no, Nanami helped me earlier."

"Ah, so that's who's cologne I smelt." He says more to himself.

"Uh, yeah. He not too long left. He preached that I go home to you or call you but...I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I'm sorry." She whispers, looking away to avoid the guilt that began to muster up inside of her.

Geto kisses her cheek. "Once you're here with me. But Y/N, for the sake of my sanity, please call me next time. I don't want anything else happening to my Queen."