°•~30~•°

•[Plan Ex]•

•[Plan Ex]•

Gojo flew up from his sleep, dropping to the floor at the sudden pounding in his ears. Gojo wipes the corner of his mouth and stood up from the floor, still in his half awakened state. The pounding on his front door got louder. He moves his messy hair from his face and stumbles over to the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming, geez." Gojo open the front door and blocks his vision from the light that found its way through the crack of the door. He blinks to get his eyes adjusted.

"Gojo what the hell it's almost one in the afternoon. I've been calling you all morning." Y/N says pushing past him to go inside. Gojo blinks and scrunch his eyebrows.

"W-what?" He close the door and followed Y/N back to the living room. She took a seat on the couch, exhaling a breath.

Y/N frowns. "I've been texting and calling you. You said you'd meet up with Itadori and I this morning but you never showed. Ugh, even Nanami had been looking for you. He was saying you're supposed to be in for something." She explains proping her hand bag on the chair beside her. "Why are you still asleep anyways? And why are you in a suit?" She asks examining the clothes he slept in.

Gojo glanced down at his closed. Confusion, and then realization, and the realization was not a good one. His eyes dart to the stairs then at Y/N who's getting up.

Fucking, Veronica. He cussed to himself. He knows it'll look bad if she sees Veronica here unless she left already. "What time did you say it was?" He asks.

"It's about five minutes to one." He sighed a sigh of relief. Veronica should be gone already. "Anyways..." Y/N got close to him, a smile appearing on her lips. "How do you feel about having a little sleep over at my place tonight after you get off from work? Hm? We never sleep over at mine." She wrap her arms around his neck. Gojo grins and place his arms around her waist, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Sure, I'm actually getting tired of the big space here at home. I could occupy my body elsewhere." He smirks. Y/N giggles and pulls Gojo in for an afternoon kiss.

"So, how was the talk with Veronica?" She asks, pulling away. Gojo rubs his eyes.

"Decent. Too expensive for my liking, but decent." He informs.

"Not you worrying about the expenses of things." She chuckles.

"I'm not like every other rich guy out there. Nanami either."

"Right, anyways you need to see what Nanami was going on about, he seemed really frustrated at you."

"He could wait."