Chapter 3

Astrid's pov.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Peter was not in the room. 'Lucky me I guess' I thought to myself. I took a moment to look at his room, I never really pay any special attention to Peter to be honest, he's just, Peter I guess.

His room was quite nice and simple, gey walls, a huge bed, a back desk, an extremely fluffy white carpet and a black closet with a mirror on it. "I bet he spends 2 hours a day to look at himself in this mirror" I said mostly to myself with a slight laugh.

"2 hours and a half to be more precise" said Peter smirking standing in the door way.

"You scared the shit out of me Peter. God!" I said with my right hand on my chest as I was trying to catch my breath.

"sorry for scaring you sweetheart I was just..." he made a small pause to look in the mirror that was behind me. "what's on your back?" he asked coming closer to me.

"Oh nothing much, I just trained with Talia, just a scratch, it doesn't hurt" I lied feeling the burn in my back.

"Let me see" he said coming closer and visibility more concerned.

"Pete, it's fine, nothing to worry about" I smiled at him but it didn't change the fact that he was slowly coming closer. I stepped back just to hit the mirror. "fuck" I said under my breath.

"it hurts, doesn't it?" he looked at me in the eyes grabbing my chin with his hand, forcing me to look at him. "Astrid, answer me darling, please"

I couldn't believe my ears, Peter, Peter fucking Hale, just said please? God I must have hit my head while fighting.

"It's fine Pe--" but I couldn't finish as he grabbed my waist and now I was facing the mirror as he was looking at my back.

"Fuck Astrid, this is deep, it must hurt like shit" he said slightly pissed. "are this teeth marks? why did she bit you in the back?" she asked more angry.

"Peter, it's fine, we were training and I wasn't paying enough attention and she bit my back in order to roll me over. It's fine" I said turning back, now facing him."Pete..." I put my left and on his face moving my thumb slowly rubbing his cheek as he was looking at the ground. "why are you so worried? I'm fine" I smiled "See?"

"whatever you say Astrid, but be careful" he said as he left the room leaving me speckless.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? he just left me here, in his room? like boy, I know he's 26 but, boooooy, you can't leave me like that, idiot.' I was saying in my thoughts when I realised I don't have any spare clothes buuut, since I'm in Peters room... he wouldn't mind... would he?

I opened his closet and I choose a black hoodie and some shorts . Anyways,moving on.

I went to the kitchen where I found Cora, Talia's youngest child. Cora is 12 and she is so cute with her big brown eyes.

"ASSSSSS" she screamed as she run to me when I opened my hands to hug her.

"Cora! who's my favourite Hale member?" I hugged her while she was giggling.

"Me!" she said confident as I was kissing her forehead.

"Hey! I thought I was your favourite!" said Derek with a big smile on his face as he was coming into the house.

"Derek, you have to tell me everything!" I said leaving Cora out of the hug.

The little girl went somewhere in the house as me and Derek sat down in the living room.

"Sooooo, spill it!"

"So I took her in my favourite place, on the Beacon Hills cliff and we sat and talked like a lot, and by a lot I mean A LOOOOOT" he said as I started gigging "and we watched the sunset and I said that I like her and then she asked me why I like her" he said when I interrupted him.

"And, what did you say? I asked exited.

Derek's pov. (30 minutes earlier)

"Why do you like me?" Paige asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you like me?" she repeated herself

"Why do you think I like you?"

"Well at first I thought you liked me because I didn't like you back" she said hesitating.

"And you think that now that I know that you like me, I'll stop liking you?"

"maybe" she said under her breath looking at the grass.

I placed my hand on her chin making her to face me. I looked into her eyes and I kissed her. She kissed me back, the kiss beginning to be more passionate. I pulled out of it to look at her in the eyes to tell her that "I'll never stop liking you Paige, you're the love of my life."

Astrid's pov.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! That was so cuuuuuute" I said happily after Derek told me everything that happened. "Der, I'm literally so happy for you!" I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks As!" he said hugging me back. "But you have to promise me not to tell Peter, he'll freak out because she's a human" he said concerned.

"I swear!" I said as I put my hand in my chest.

We started laughing and then we went out for a walk. After 10 minutes of walking we bumped into someone.

"Chris!" I said surprised.