Chapter 61

Third perspective pov.

"I can't decide if I admire your sentimentality or despise it." Ms Morrell tells her brother, taking some steps closer to him.

"If I want your opinion, I'll make an appointment with the guidance office." responds the vet in a sarcastic and sassy tone, making the woman roll her eyes.

"From the state of things, I think you could use a little guidance. Are you really going to leave all of this up to a couple of kids?" she hisses through her teeth looking at the man in front of her.

"They're more capable than you think." he responds calmly but suddenly his figure straightens, as a cold breeze passes by him. He is sure of her presence. The woman he never understood. The only of her kind...

"And are you going to tell them what's coming?" asks Ms. Morrell again, trying to prove her point, but the vet knows better than that.

"They've got enough to worry about." he quickly adds, getting ready to leave but some certain cold red eyes are looking straight at him from the shadows.

"What is coming, Morrell?" asks a womanly voice, and soon she walks out of the shadows, her eyes turning back to their normal green color. "Or should I say... Who?" She asks again, as Deaton steps before his sister.

"You already know, Astrid, don't play innocent" he says firmly, getting a giggle out of her mouth as a response.

"You know about them coming before I get announced,so what are you for them? What do you mean for the Alpha Pack, Ms. Morrell?"

<<Some time later>>

" I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal. " says the older werewolf, knowing too well that the beta would have been dead without the help of the hybrid.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." gives up the young boy, disappointed in himself and regarding his plan, too.

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." adds the alpha while trying to find a way so he could end the problem by himself, and not being helped by the sarcastic and narcissistic brunette that would make him seem powerless at any moment .

"But how do we stop him? " keeps the teen to ask him, but he just sighs.

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." suggests the teen, but the alpha just nods in disagreement.

"I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." he says firmly, feeling someone watching him.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right? " asks the beta, seeing the alpha's concern and discomfort.

"Stop kissing his ass, Scott." says the hybrid while approaching the two werewolves."He turned Jackson while being well aware of the fact that he is an absolute hypocrite, narcissistic and a pain in the ass. He didn't turn out to be a werewolf because of his own problems on the back of that tiny little brain of his. Now, Derek, be useful and tell me this... is there anything else I need to know about Jackson?"

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." he mumbles slowly.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me? And why do you keep popping out of nowhere? You're starting to scare me!" He raises his voice, but he gets quiet when the woman shows the slightest tint of red in her eyes.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" asks the alpha werewolf knowing very well that he keeps secrets from the boy.

"Because you always keep something from me." he yells at the man, getting a blank stare from his aunt.