Chapter 25

Astrid's pov.

*end of the flashback*

Yeaaaah, a lot happened that night and I'm not really proud of anything and you'll understand later why. Oh actually, I am proud of myself that I thought about not taking the car, yeah, I am proud of that.

Anyways, the following morning was a total blur. I woke up dizzy seeing that I'm in Peter's room.

"Good morning Peter" I said with a sleepy tone.

Some moments later I realised that I was naked and Peter, beside me, was wearing the same amount of clothes as me. 'Fuck' I thought to myself while trying to remember anything from last night but it all ended when we took the shots of whiskey, I think it was whiskey. Suddenly the morning wasn't so good.

"Peter!" I yelled and he immediately woke up.

"Fuck, what's the rush, what happened!?" he asked while trying to stand but I could see that he was in the same condition I was. I didn't say a word and few seconds later Peter realised what was 'the rush'. "We had sex?" he asked surprised when he saw that I was holding a towel over my body and he was naked. "We had sex" he said proudly with the most stupid face he could ever do.

"Do you remember? Did we at least use a condom?"

"Nope, I can't remember a thing, I think we did use one because I always have one in the bedside" he said while he looked into the small drawer and he took out a ripped packaging "so yeah, we did have sex and we did use a condom" he said with a smile.

"Let me tell you what is going to happen" I started serious since I didn't know what to do in this kind of situation "I'm going to take a shower, take my clothes and go home, then, we're both going to pretend that nothing happened because we were drunk and we didn't realise a thing that we were doing. This Peter, all of this, is our secret" I said clearly and I saw his face getting a little bit sad but then he started smiling again. "Why are you smiling?"

"because even if I'm going to pretend that nothing happened, we still had sex and that feels awesome"

"fuck you" I grinned and I went to the bathroom.

"guess what, you already did" he yelled when I closed the door.

I could not belive myself, I slept with Peter. I have to admit, I was always attracted to him and all, both physically and mentally, but I have never thought that this is going to happen. I iked Peter, and deep down, I've always liked him, but I was afraid of a relationship with him. I was afraid that I was going to be heartbroken and damn, I was right about it back then. I was scared, he was a player after all, he played with girls like they were dolls, when he got tired of one, he got a brand new one and abandoned the first one. I was afraid to be abandoned by him, he meant way to much for me.

I got out of the shower and I wrapped the towel around me, then I went into Peter's room to take some clothes. Peter was still asleep, 'he probably doesn't remember the conversation we had 20 minutes ago either'. I took a pair of black training trousers and a white t-shirt with a black and white flannel in case it was cold outside. Peter was still in bed, not really preoccupied by the fact that I was going to leave but hey, I was prepared to be hurt. I turned around to see him in his covers and when I turned to face the door, it suddenly closed, Peter leaning on it.

"You were going to leave without saying goodbye?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"I hoped that you were asleep so I could leave quickly" I said with a cold voice.

"See, here's where you're wrong sweetheart" he said putting his hand on my cheek"you thought I was asleep and you were going to be hurt by the fact that I was still sleeping after the night we had. You thought that I was going to treat you like every other girl I've ever slept with, but let me tell you something Astrid. You're special and I could never do that to you" he said softly.

"I-i " I didn't know what to say so here's how it went "I have to go, let me think Peter, ok, this is way to much for me to take in?" I said with begging eyes.

"Take all the time in the world, I'll still be here" he said smiling and then I left the house.

He was so sweet sometimes, that's something I liked about him, he knew when to be soft and when to be serious. Oh, and do you want to know something? Do you remember what I was wearing last night? yeah, heels. Do you know what I was wearing in that moment? Right, the same heels and I was looking sooooooo 'cool' . I went home to change my clothes and to take Grace and Chaos to a walk.

As soon as I entered the house the two of them came to my legs and they began to bark, in the way they could. I only changed my shoes to be honest and I took my trainers. I grabbed the dogs leashes and we went out for a walk. I decided to text Derek to see how his night went.

At least he had fun

At least he had fun. I'm not saying that I didn't have fun, I bet that I felt like in a dream when I was drunk, but the afterwards wasn't so pleasant, you know?

I took the puppies home and I didn't have any ideas of what to do so I decided to go and visit Melissa at the hospital and bring her some lunch, she never takes her lunch. But first, I'm going to pick up my car.

I went to PurpleVibes and I saw my car parked behind the club but when I wanted to get in, I heard some man yelling.

"Hey you're the girl from last night, right?" I heard and I turned around to see the bartender.

"I think so? Why?" I asked confused.

"I just wanted to get your number and maybe also the number of your friends" he said with a smirk.

"What friends?"

"You know, the girls that danced all night, the girls you came with until you decided to sit with that man you kissed"

"Oh right, that friends..." 'he was so dumb' "wait, I kissed a man?"

"Yeah, brown hair, blue ice eyes, 5'11, death stare" 'Yup, that was Peter' "Anyways, can I get your number?"

"Sorry, no can do" I said then I got into the car and I left. I drove to Domino's and I bought her a pizza, then I went straight to the hospital. "Hi, is Melissa McCall here?" I asked some red haired lady.

"Oh yeah, she'll be here in a minute" she said with a smile and then she left so I decided to sit down while waiting for her.

"Melissa" I said when I saw her entering the hallway.

"Astrid, hi, what brings you here?" she asked while hugging me.

"I brought you lunch" I said smiling while giving her the pizza box.

"You shouldn't have, who am I lying to? I'm starving! thank you so much" she said while talking a bite from the pizza slice. "Oh and Astrid? since you're the first person to ask, would you mind taking care of Scott this weekend? I have double shifts and I won't be able to be at home" she said with a sigh.

"I would love to, you don't have to worry about him, it's my pleasure" I said excited.