Chapter 59.

Third perspective pov.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" he asks out of frustration. He's been trying to teach this kids for what if felt like hours but they follow their certain pattern and they end up being predictable for him. But when it comes to Erica's turn, she unexpectedly kisses him, only for him to push her down. "That's the last time you do that." he yells firmly while the hybrid makes her way to the entrance of the room.

"Why? Because I'm a beta?" asks the blonde girl makinf the woman sigh.

"No, because you're still a child. And believe me or not, I could actually arrest him for something like that." adds the brunette making the boys laugh. "Besides I think he has someone else in mind for you." she says with a serious face. "Be nice, or I'm going to chop you head of, darling" she says while tracing her fingers down her cheek, visibly making her somehow intrigued.

"Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." says the hybrid's favourite blondie trying to change the subject but Derek doesn't seem amused.

"Come here. A hundred and one." he says while snapping another bone. "You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" he yells again only to be interrupted by the blondie.

"If they wanted us dead why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?"

"I don't know. But they're planning something. And you, especially, know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you." adds the male alpha again while leaving the room, leaving the woman with the teen werewolves.

" Hey, heads up! You'll be fine, nothing will happen to you if you stick by his side. Derek might be harsh, but you have to understand that it's hard for him as well. It's not like you receive a 'How to be an alpha' book after you become one. He tries his best, even if he doesn't really show it." she says, getting small smiles from the werewolves."Now, who has my car keys and where is my car?"

"Here" says the Isaac while pulling them out of the pocket. "Hey As, thanks, I think we all needed that"

All she does is to respond with a smile and take after Derek's scent. "Hey"

"Hey" he responds with a sad tone

"Oh come on sourwolf, you're doing a good job." she trys to lighten up the mood but he shortly kills it.

"I lost my temper and I try to get warriors and well skilled werewolves out of teenagers"

"I said you are doing a good job, not an excellent one. Listen Derek, you're not alone. You think you have to do everything alone when you really don't have to. You finally have a pack. You have someone. Those kids admire you, they rely on you, don't abandon them." she says while patting his shoulder."Oh and about last night? It was a one night stand, nothing more, I couldn't see you and me in a relationship other than friendship." she says quickly hoping that he feels the same.

"Totally agree, I can stand you a as a friend, but not more. You're attractive, not gonna lie there, and you are great in bed, but I prefer you as a friend" he adds also relived that she didn't caught feelings.

"Good, now that we have that settled... I wanted to ask you something... Is there any way that a werewolf can be... you know... brought back to life?" she wonders while scratching her palm with her nails.

"What!? You want to bring Peter back to life? Are you crazy? You helped me kill him, remember? Even if there was a way, do you think that he'll still want you? Think about it. I wouldn't honestly" he says while turning her back on her and her smile slowly grows.