Chapter 13

Astrid's pov.

We both started laughing, while Peter was putting the pizza in a bag to go and trow it somewhere else than the house.

We started walking through the forest without realising that we were holding hands. We were drunk as fuck, I can't bet that I'm going to remember any of this tomorrow. It is said that werewolves can't get drunk or high, well that's a lie, we just need to smoke or to drink more than double than average people. And well, me and Peter just finished 3 bottles of Absolut and one of an unknown orange strong liquid.

We threw the 'pizza' in a garbage can not far from the city and we decided to go to my apartment to change my clothes since I wasn't wearing much and it started to rain.

We arrived and fortunately Raven wasn't home. I made my was to my room, nearly tripping twice but Peter helped me and as I was trying to figure out what to wear, Peter sat down on my bed.

"Are you going to watch me while I'm changing?" I asked out of nowhere with my clothes in my hand.

"maybe, will you alow me to, sweetheart?" he said smiling giving me a challenging look. He knew that I wouldn't do that in normal circumstances, but back then, that moment couldn't feet in the 'normal circumstances' folder. So my answer was.

"Maybe, but you can't touch me without my permission" I said with a teasing smile.

"works for me sweetheart" he said sitting comfortably on my bed.

I took off his t-shirt now only wearing a white bra and his shorts. His eyes widened while I was going closer to him. I made my way to his lap, now straddling him.

"fuck" he said slowly under his breath while getting a little bit more tensed.

I placed my hands on his shoulders playing with my nails on his neck. I moved my hips feeling him growing bigger as he started to breath heavier. I moved my hands to his chest then again to his back while moving my hips on him. I removed his shirt, moving my nails all over his abs and chest.

I knew that he liked it, but little did he know that I liked it too.

"Astrid you're drunk" he said while breathing heavily.

"So are you so why don't we have a little bit of fun?" I said while making my way to his cheek placing a kiss on it.

He wanted to put his hands on my waist but I grabbed them, then slowly I started moving my hips as I whispered him "I didn't give you my permission". He let out a small moan, grabbing my hips and getting up with me in his arms.

"fuck permission" he said while looking at me in the eyes. One second later I felt his lips on mine.

Peter's pov.

I couldn't resist anymore and I did what I wanted to do in a long time. I grabbed her and I kissed her like it was the last time I was going to do that. We were both not thinking straight so that was a perfect excuse for me to kiss her. My hand made its way to her hair, my fingers being wrapped around her dark brown curls. I held her by the back of her neck, making the kiss more passionate feeling her surprised and pleased shivers. Her sweet scent was filling the room being the only thing that I could smell but also the only thing that I wanted to smell forever. But besides it, the room was smelling like alcohol and I bet that's from us.

I held her close with a hand on her waist, slowly going to her ass while thinking about all the things that I wanted to do with her, for the last two years, since we got closer. Without even realising I was falling for her and I wanted her so badly. She was in my arms and she wasn't going to leave soon. Her hands were on my back, leaving small traces on it. She didn't even bother to resist the kiss, she was all in for it and I loved it.

After a while we ended the kiss breaking out for air. Our breathing was heavy and we were standing there with her in my arms, looking at each other reaction. We were both unsure of what happened but one thing was clear, we both enjoyed it.

Astrid's pov.

I was confused, but if I was sure about one thing, it was the fact that I enjoyed it. He was looking at me in the eyes while I was doing the same. I put my hands on his chest while his were resting on my waist. It was a deep tension between the two of us and the silence was so loud until I heard a camera sound from the door.

I turned around to see Raven with her phone in our direction, taking us a photo. She ran to her room as soon as she realised that her phone wasn't on silent mode so I heard her, and I followed her.

"Oh my god! So you and Peter!" said her really exited about the whole moment "and you smell like alcohol, are you drunk?" she said a little bit confused

"Maybe, but just a little bit, actually maybe more than just a little bit, but it doesn't matter, or I think it doesn't? Since when were you there?" I asked her kinda embarrassed that she might have seen all of that.

"Since you were looking in each other eyes, seconds before I took the picture" she said while exiting her room with me following her. "sooooo you and Peter, huh?" she said with a large smile.

"oh, us?" I turned around to see Peter in my door way eavesdropping on our conversation. "we're just friends" I said giving him a wink while he gave me a casual Peter Hale smirk.

"oh come ooooon, you were half naked and he was holding you, not to add that your room reeks of alcohol and so do you, and you're telling me that you're 'just friends'?" she said with a childish tone.

"pretty much"i said casually" now if you excuse us Ray, we're going to go out" I said while going to my room to change and while I was doing that I couldn't help myself to hear Raven questioning Peter about our 'relationship' and about the fact that he was pretty drunk too.

"so what if she's drunk?" he asked Raven.

"you're drunk too" she said visibly pissed.

"and your point is? you know, when she decided that she wants to drink, I couldn't let her alone you know? with all the alcohol, so we drank together, yeah, that makes sense" said a drunk Peter in the kitchen.

"For God's sake" I heard Ray giving up then it all went silent.

I got dressed with a pair of black-grey skinny jeans, a black large blouse.

"Come on Pete" I said while putting my shoes on "Bye Ray!" I yelled as I took Peter's hand and exit the apartment.