Chapter 23

+16 at the end

Astrid's pov.

We finished all those drinks and because "the bartender loves you so much" is what Peter said, I had to go to ask him for something stronger and we ended up with two bottles of vodka. One was mine and the other was Peter's and we made a bet, who finished it first could dare the other person anything they wanted. How we ended up with the dare thing? we still don't know that.

"at 1... 2... 3!" said Peter and we drank the hole bottles in a few sips. The problem was, that we finished them at the same time so we decided to dare each other something.

"I dare you to..." I said thinking of something "I dare you to go and flirt with that man" I said pointing at a bodyguard and Peter gave me a 'you're not serios' look. "Go on!" I said and Peter went to him. The good part is that the bodyguard was straight and he was looking so suspicious at Peter, making me laugh.

"Astrid you're evil" he said coming back to the table pretending to frown. "ok so I dare you..."he made a small pause "to come and kiss me" he said and my eyes widened. 'I was expecting everything but not that'. "I'm serious, come" he said making him comfortable in the sofa.

'Fuck it' I said while sitting myself in his lap. I didn't refuse a dare so there I went. I pressed my lips on his. It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss me. His mouth was hard on mine, unyielding; then he put both arms around my waist and pulled me against him to feel his hardness. His lips softened. I could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the alcohol still on his lips. I wound my hands into his hair, and his hair curled around my fingers, silky and fine. I could feel my heart hammering, and there was a rushing sound in my ears, from the music around us.

I broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes to see his surprised but pleased reaction while we were still trying to catch our breaths. "I didn't think that you would actually do it" he said with a grin.

"I always accept my dares" I said with a smirk and I got of him. "Another drink?" I asked and Peter nodded so I went to my beloved friend the bartender who gave me a bottle of whiskey.

"Are you two together?" he asked pointing at me and Peter.

"No, we're just friends" I said with a smile.

"It doesn't look like it, but hay, it's not my problem" he said with a giving up look.

Back to the whiskey. To be honest, I don't remember it's name but the thing that I remember is that in the morning I couldn't recall a thing about what happened after we drank. Anyways, continuing...

"This is the last one" said Peter and I agreed. "I still want to remember something in the morning" he said with his classic smirk.

"ok, so we have to drink it wisely" I murmured and I looked at Peter and I think we got the same idea. "Shots" we yelled at the same time.

My friend gave us 20 glasses and me and Peter filled them with the alcohol. We looked at each other with so much insecurity in our eyes but you know the saying 'We only have one life'. Some girl have us the start and we started drinking but he finished them before me. I don't really remember what happened but at some point we exited the club. We were both drunk and the only smart decision that I made was not to take the car.

We arrived at the Hale house and we decided to watch a movie, do you want to know what movie? Fucking Tinker Bell. I can't explain how we succeeded to put the movie on but there we were, watching a movie with fairies.

*flaskback*

We are watching some movie with a strange little creature with wings and to be honest she kinda looks like Eve, you know? with leaves clothes.

"Peter?" I asked my drunk buddy who is watching the movie very confused.

"Shhh, Astrid, the little fairy is going to do something dumb, I can feel it" he says concerned.

"Peter..." I said putting the movie on pause.

"Oh come on, it was the moment!" he says while he is facing me.

We take a break from blinking and we look at each other and the next thing I know is that I'm staying in his lap. "Can I..." I start with a little hesitation "Can I kiss you?"
He doesn't answer, and he looks at me with desire in his eyes. His hands catch me gently behind the waist and he presses me on him, softly but firmly.

"The problem is" he says looking at my lips and then at my eyes again "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd want to stop"

"Then... I won't ask you to stop" I say and I press my lips on his. It is certainly not the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it is wonderful in its own way, even this drunk. He picks me up and he takes me to his room.

He reaches out and pulls me to him, one hand on my waist and the other behind my neck. He tipps my head up and lowers his lips on mine. I close my eyes and melt as my whole body is consumed in that kiss. Chills run over my skin, and fire burn inside me. His body pressed closer to mine, and I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips are warmer and softer than anything I can imagine, yet fierce and powerful at the same time. Mine respond hungrily, and I tighten my hold on him. His fingers slide down the back of my neck, tracing its shape, and every place they touch is electric. He unties my dress, the bra being next. I pull off his shirt, now staring at his abs 'Damn I love his abs' I think licking my lips. My dress is thrown somewhere in the room, just like the underwear and Peter's clothes. He takes out a condom and puts it on.

But perhaps the best part of all that is that, I stopped thinking. And it is glorious. I am drunk and I can not care less about what is going to happen.