CHAPTER ONE/INTRODUCTION

Bismillahi rahmanir raheem..

Assalamualaikum beautiful people of Wattpad. How are you all? All I can say is Alhamdulillah that Almighty Allah showed me the day that I'll finally be able to publish my piece.

InshaAllah no one will regret wasting his or her time reading this book❤️✨

No plagiarizing.

And we begin, In The Name Of Allah The Most Merciful.

"Mima!" Salma yelled from downstairs and I hissed in annoyance. "I'm coming!!" I yelled back and quickly wore a baggy ash colored sweat shirt on top of my white vest.

"Meya faru? What happened?" I asked immediately I jogged downstairs only to meet my entire family sitting on the dining table and that was when it clicked to me! Daada said that he wants to announce something to us during breakfast.

"Gidanku ya faru, nace gidanku!" Ammi glared at me and I looked down shyly before taking my usual seat, beside my annoying sister, Yaya Amma.

Oops, My name is Haajara Usman Muhammad Dãha I was named after my grandmother so my siblings and relatives call me Mima but my mother calls me Hajar and I love it! I'm nineteen years old and I'm in my first year of uni studying Business Admin at Baze University Abuja. My Father is Alhaji Usman Muhammad Dãha, a very strict retired fifty five year old Colonel and My mother Hajiya Samira Usman Dãha is a forty seven year old business woman and I really want to be like her, don't blame me she's so successful and I'm proud to be her daughter! You can never guess that she actually gave birth to five of us because of how young and pretty she looks.

My parents gave birth to five of us, Yaya Sultan is the first born and is an engineer married to his lovely wife Yaya Siddiqa with two kids Maisarah and Abubakar followed by Yaya Fatima(Sultana), she got to her childhood sweetheart, Yaya Ahmad blessed with one kid, Kamilah followed by Yaya Sadiya(Amma) whom isn't married yet cause apparently she isn't 'ready' to leave her father's house by the way, she's an interior designer followed by me, then lastly Salma our last born and the baby of the house, she's in SS2 and is graduating secondary school next year.

We had our breakfast in complete silence, just the sound of the cutlery hitting the glass plates before Daada finally decided to break the silence.

"You all know my good friend Alhaji Isa Sunusi, right?" Dada asked and we all nodded but quickly muttered 'yes' knowing well how dad hates it when we nod at him.

Cause according to him 'I didn't give birth to lizards in my house' His words to mine!

"Well his son Faisal, yagan 'yata yanaso da aure he saw my daughter and he wants to marry her" He dropped the bomb and I'm sure that all of our heart beats stopped for a second.

Ya Allah!! I hope Dada is joking but wait a minute.. thee Colonel Usman Dãha is never the one to joke!

Oh ni nashiga uku! I just started university!!

Salma, Yaya Amma and I were just looking at each other nervously.

"Which of our daughters, Alhaji?" Ammi asked and I could see the worry etched on her face. Well of course she's supposed to be worried, one of her daughter's fate is about to be declared and their is no going back.