CHAPTER ELEVEN

~To the person reading this, I mean you. You're very beautiful and no matter what don't ever let the comments people make get to you. Nobody is ugly cause Allah created us all in the best way💗☘️

Alhamdulillah guys, I'm done with my exams and it went great! ❤️

Frequent updates from now InshaAllah...

Haajara🌺

Tuesday,
7:30am.

I groaned loudly as i heard my phone ringing under my pillow. I sniffed and got up wincing due to how sore my back is. The room was still dark cause the lights were off and the curtains were also closed which shows that Ammi hasn't entered the room yet

I picked up the phone from beneath my pillow and answered it without checking the caller. "Hello?!" I said.

"Hey Jara! It's me, aren't you up yet?! You know that today is my first day in a new college with you!"

Oh Allah! I totally forgot to set an alarm!!! And I think Ammi has also forgotten thinking we're still on holiday. I guess she's still stressed as we all just came back from Kano the day before yesterday which was on Sunday.

"Oh yeah...we'll meet in a few bye!" I hung up quickly and hopped off my bed.

I made my bed quickly and picked up my ribbon and tied my hair into a messy bun. Salma was also still sleeping so I didn't bother to wake her up cause she's not resuming till next week.

I sauntered into my bathroom and took a shower, brushed and stepped out with a towel wrapped around my frame. I rubbed my cream and deodorants then I picked out a brish colored Abaya and slipped into it.

I combed my loosed hair and applied my hair treatment cream, then I tied it into a high ponytail and rolled it into a doughnut bun. I sprayed my perfume and wrapped the Abaya veil around my head respectfully then I applied a little makeup.

I picked up my school handbag and phone before dashing out of the room after turning off the lights.

"Good morning Ammi!" I greeted her and she replied. "Morning".

"Oh Hajar, where are you going so early in the morning?" Ammi asked. "Uni, Ammi, We actually resumed classes since yesterday, even Nana did, but I was way too tired so I decided to resume today with Mal" I said.

"I guess your dad forgot or else you would have resumed since yesterday. By the way Nana and Malika are meeting for the first time huh?" Ammi asked.

"Yes and I can't wait. Shaa, what's for breakfast? I'm too lazy to make anything for myself now" I threw my bag on the couch.

"I actually made pancakes for your dad. Do you want some?" She asked. "Oh yes I do!" I did a happy dance and dashed to the kitchen where I picked up a jar of strawberry jam from one of the cabinets.

I placed two pancakes on my plate and spread the jam on them then I made a cup of cold tea to go with it.

Oh, I love cold tea!!

As I was digging into my breakfast, Dada came downstairs wearing a white jalabiya holding his phone on his ear.

I waited for him to finish so I could greet him.

"Good morning Dada" I said as he placed the phone on the table and sat down on his usual seat.

"Morning. Why didn't you go to school yesterday?" He asked with his very serious and strict tone.