CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

*Ignore any mistakes*

Hajarah's Pov🌺

3:00pm

I zipped up my last suitcase and straightened it up and aligned it with the smaller one, I packed enough clothes for about two weeks. My sisters, Nana, Jawahir and Malika to bid farewell, they were here since 9am and we all had breakfast together, they all left around 1pm so I began packing after praying Zuhr.

Yaya Ammar still hasn't informed me where we are going and I won't ask again, I'm feeling excited though. All I know is that our flight is taking off by 6pm.

I stood up and I felt something roll down my private part, so it is here. I went into my walk in closet and picked a new set of panties and a sanitary pad, I quickly freshened up and wrestled into my black jeans, I shouted when I saw someone sitting down on my bed

"I see you're done packing" He said while I held my chest in horror. "You scared me!!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, my lady" He released his famous smile and my heart skipped a beat. "Why are you here?" I packed some of the clothes on my bed and folded them.

"Nothing, I was bored. And I'm not done parking, I haven't even started" He shrugged and I gasped. "What?!" I yelled in horror.

"We have to go to the airport by 4 fah" I reasoned. "Oh and so? It's my PJ" He said with a tinge of pride. Wow, this man is really so proud

"Whatever, Why are you still here if you aren't done packing?" I raised an eyebrow and before I could save myself, I felt myself being lifted up, he carried me bridal style actually and took me to his room.
He freaking closed the door afterwards!

"What the heck?! Why did you bring me to your room?" I glared at him hard after he dropped me. "You need to help me pack" He smiled.

"Pack? I am not your maid" I rolled my eyes. "But you're my wife, I have certain rights on you" He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"w-what?" I breathed out at our closeness. Their was almost no space between us

"You need to help me pack or else...or else, I'll kiss you!" I gasped. "You're not okay wallahi. I don't like you!"

"I like you too, now come on let's start" He smirked and let go off me. I rolled my eyes as I watched him bring out his Gucci Suitcase and a smaller black bag and we moved to the walk in closet

His walk in closet was literally like a shopping closet, everything was arranged accordingly from his clothes down to his shoes, wristwatches, cuff links and perfumes.

He arranged his underwear by himself of course, I just helped with the others. He tried making conversations but I ignored him or gave him short answers so he ended up keeping quiet. When we were done, I closed up the bag I was packing

One thing I will not lie about, his clothes smell amazing! They all smell like black oud, just like him

"Thank you" I huffed. "Open the door already". "We'll be leaving for the airport by 4:30 sharp" I nodded and waited for him to open the door but he was taking too much time.
"I think it's jammed". "What!!!!?" I gasped loudly.

"Chills" He laughed. "Why the fuckkkk should I chill, dude?!"

"Calm down okay, let me call the gate man in" I hissed and looked at the time, it was already past 4pm.

I went into his luxurious bathroom, the space and all was like mine but his was black and white unlike mine which was plain white. Even his bath bowl was black