CHAPTER FORTY SIX

It's been long, I'm sorry🥺❤️

Enjoy🌚.

Hajarah🌺

1 week later

"Aren't you ready yet?!" I sauntered into his room aggressively.

"Hey jeez! Calm down babe" He sprayed his Mercedes Benz perfume all over his getzner and I just watched him.

"Here's your cap, now come let's go" I placed his matching cap on his head and fixed it properly. "Damnnnnn, baby lá hot!" He bit his lower lip and rubbed his chin sexily.
True to his words, I know I look good. I'm dressed in a emerald green and golden Ankara sewn into a blouse and a fitted skirt. We are going to spend the day at Mama's because she's been complaining about us not visiting regularly and true, I'm always at school and Bee Poop is always at work.

"Let's get going come on!" I pouted. "No, until we snap a picture". "Finee, argh". He brought out his phone and we snapped a mirror picture and a selfie.

He tried to kiss me but nope, my expensive lipgloss won't be wiped off just like that. I finally got to push him out of the room not forgetting to pick up the car keys.

"You're driving us today" He threw the keys at me and I caught them. I settled in the driver's seat and he sat in the passenger's seat.

*********

"Mama ina wuni" I greeted my mother in law respectfully and with a wide smile.

"Lafiya kalau Hajarah na. How have you been?" She pats my head lovingly.

"Mama, I'm also here you know" Yaya Ammar said.

"And I can see you, how are you doing, son?" She asked. "I'm fine Mama, Alhamdulillah" He smiled looking at me. I noticed mama looking in between us with a smile

"Is everything fine now?" She whispered to me and I nodded assuringly. I didn't miss the smile that broke out of her lips and a whisper of 'Alhamdulillah, MashaAllah'.

Just then, a woman came into the livingroom looking every inch beautiful in a brish colored Abaya. I recognize her to be none other than Ikram's mother.

"Ahn ahn, Ammar?" She called. "Anty Good Afternoon," He greeted.

"Afternoon Ammar, how is work?" She asked. "Alhamdulillah". She turned towards me

"Our daughter in law, how are you?" I nodded positively. "Fine Anty. Inawuni?".

"Lafiya kalau". She sat down beside Mama.

"Ammar your sister is here. I'm sure she doesn't know that you are here or else she would have been here ...." Before she could complete her sentence.

"Ammar!!!!" was screamed loudly in excitement and the person whom was none other than Ikram had the guts to hug him. "Yaya Amm!" She exclaimed

Everyone glared at her, including her mom. "How are you Ikram?" He pulled her off his body uncomfortably and flashed me an apologetic smile

"Fineee yaya! I wanted to come to your house today but I guess you came before me" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah, why are you here anyways" He asked. "Oh, my mom and I are traveling to India for her treatment in a few days"