CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Ya azumi?😌.

Third Person's Pov

1 week, two days later.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

The chilly wind of the early morning hit her face making her smile, the breeze was one wonderful thing. Her veil covered her face but she used one finger and averted it from her face. Thank Goodness she wore a coat or else she will freeze to death. The wind is very cold and chilly

"Let's go and sit in the VIP lounge before they call our next flight, I don't want us to almost miss another flight" Ammar said cutting off her daydream.

"Ha! It wasn't my fault, I told you to let me go but you refused" She stuck out her tongue at him and true to her words, it was his fault. He didn't wake up early and when he did, it was just an hour and some minutes left for their flight, afterwards, something which has become a daily thing for them took place.

"Stop that." He said and they went ahead and reached the comfortable VIP lounge to rest before their next flight to Florida gets called. They spent 1 week and some days in Dubai, it was eventful and wonderful. They had lots of fun and shopped a lot, like really a lot. They bought things for everyone and themselves too, now they are going to Florida to spend another one week before they go back cause her school has resumed and lectures have started or else they would have spent a longer time.

"What would you like to have?" He asked her. "Nope, I'm not hungry. We would leave anytime anyways" She returned her attention back to her brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max.

"Wifey, say cheese" Her head turned towards his phone where he was taking a shot of them. She smiled shyly and turned her face.

He sent it to her through WhatsApp and she saw the caption he used for it, My Wifey❤️.

"Aww" She laughed and posted it on her WhatsApp status with no caption. Few minutes later, their flight was called and they left for the gate.

After they boarded and got their passes since they aren't using a PJ, she insisted on flying on a commercial plane so they are going to fly with Lufthansa. They settled down in the Business Class and the announcement was made before they took off.

They landed in Florida in exactly 1 hour and some minutes before they got off the plane and picked up their bags which contained the stuff they will use here in Florida, their other bags which had the stuff they bought in Dubai has been taken to Nigeria and will be kept in their house till they are back

They hailed a taxi which took them to their hotel, a very posh and expensive looking place. It was a beach hotel actually.

"God, I'm so exhausted! I can't wait to be back home" She jumped on the bed and snuggled into the soft duvet.

"Get up and pray Wifey, it's time for Zuhr, you can rest all you want afterwards" She sighed and stood up then headed to the bathroom with him trailing her and they performed ablution together then prayed later on.

It was still cold even though the room heater was on so she still had her socks on, she took off the coat and is wearing a knee length hoodie and tights. She's tired and will definitely go out later so why not rest well in the afternoon.

She felt him lay down beside her and his arms snaked around her waist, "What are you doing" She chuckled nervously. "I can't hug my halal again?" He asked in a teasing tone, he was talking very close to her neck so it was kinda ticklish