CHAPTER TWO

Here's chapter two, love y'all❤️✨

Haajara🌺

Today Yaya Amma's soon to be in-laws are coming over to set a date for their wedding but the house wasn't crowded as I expected cause dada doesn't want anyone to find out till the date has been set. So the entire work was left on us, thank goodness Yaya Sultana and Yaya Sidiqqa came over so we had more hands to work.

We made samosas, springrolls, cupcakes, fried rice, coleslaw, peppered chicken, hibiscus drink and tigernut drink cause Ammi said they are more than twenty people coming so everything had to go round.

Now everyone is on their various rooms getting ready to receive the guests. Salma and I decided to wear our mint green lace but mine is a fitted gown and hers is flay. I applied a light makeup and sprayed my Victoria Secret perfume before I tied my head tie into a turban then I draped my small mint green veil over my shoulders

"Sis, we look goooood!" We snapped selfies with Salma's iPhone X before we got interrupted by none other than Yaya Sultana.

"Girls, you're here taking selfies as if you're the ones the guests are coming to meet" Yaya Sultana hissed, as she sat down on my bed.

"Who knows? Yaya Mima and I might meet our own prince charmings today too" Salma wiggled her brows making me hit her.

"Ina Kamilah?" I asked Yaya Sultana, fixing my silver studs on my ears.

"I didn't come with her fah even Siddiqa didn't bring Maisarah and Abubakar, kids are work on their own wallahi"

"Wahala oo! Wahala for who get pikin!" I laughed hard annoying Yaya Sultana in the process.

"I swear I'll slap you Mima! You too you'll soon get married and give birth to Quadruplets and they will be like those kids in that Nickelodeon show..mm, what's the name even" She grinned making me to gasp

"Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn?!" Salma shouted and she nodded. "Yes that one"

"Allah ya tsare ni, God forbid! I can't deal with four kids oo" I exclaimed already imagining myself with four kids. The picture made me laugh

"Hajar!!" I heard Ammi yell from downstairs and I quickly grabbed my veil and phone before leaving the room

"Yes, Ammi?" I asked immediately I reached the livingroom but my face turned beet red when I saw the amount of people in the livingroom all with amused looks.

"Go and get Amma now" Ammi whispered to me, trying to hide her own laughter and I quickly nodded before rushing to Yaya Amma's room where I met her all decked up.

"You look peng Yaya Amma!" I winked at her and she just flashed me a small smile.

I adjusted her headtie and veil before I led her downstairs where she sat down beside Yaya Siddiqa  and Yaya Sultana while Salma and I just stood behind the couch.

The conversation began and after lots of suggestions from both Ammi's elder sister Anty Hassi and Yaya Amma's very nice mother-in-law to be, the date was set in exactly five months time so both the families will get enough time to arrange everything and then we watched the guests eat up the food we made in great difficulty gosh, I wish I can join them.

"So are you guys the brides sisters?" A beautiful woman dressed in a black Abaya asked with a smile.

"Yes" Yaya Sultana answered. "I'm her elder sister Fatima, this is our sister-in-law Siddiqa, that is Hajara and the one beside her is the last born, Salma"