CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

The actual chapter got wiped so I quickly had to write down something 🥺🤧

I'm sorry it came late 🥺🥲

Armani Hotel,
Dubai,
United Arab Emirates.

Third Person's Pov

He sat back down on the bed after unlocking the door for her, then he continued sipping on his cold soda, it cooled him down for some reason. He only replied her salam and she looked at him amusingly before dropping the shopping bags on the table.

She sauntered into the bathroom while he was busy trying not to talk to her, it's hard. He took a sneakpeek into the bags she brought with her, they all contained clothes and perfumes. Oh wow!

She later came out wearing an ash sweatpants and a black top. The clothes fitted her somehow, especially her back side. It was coming out a little bit too much and oh God knows how much he just wants to give her a tight hug at that moment.

Mima on the other hand was busy trying to comb her hair aggressively because he refused to talk to her, so he's angry or what? Her hair wasn't too soft unless she applies hair cream on it and at this moment, she just dried the hair and left it like that. She knew he wants to help cause he looked at her occasionally with concern but his ego wouldn't let him come to her aid obviously

"Care to help?!" She groaned hoping he didn't even hear her. He's supposed to talk to her not the other way round! "Oh, why don't you call Mohammed or what ever his name is to help you?" He said arrogantly and at that moment she just wanted to strangle him but she calmed down, it's her fault afterall.

But she was just joking! She didn't expect him to take it to heart! Argh, men! "Fine, Fine. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for all that happened today. That's what you wanna hear?" She sighed.

"No that's not all, you referred to me as your brother! That's insulting to me being your husband, your lawfully wedded husband" He emphasizes on the last four words

"I know!" He was really getting to her nerves as he kept ranting about how angry he was, so she thought of the best thing to do to shut him up.

He was taken aback by her sudden act of boldness, she just kissed him! So fast, like the wind passing. She has no idea what that did to him! She really thought she will get away just like that? Nooo

He drew her into his arms and pinned her to the wall, staring deep into her eyes. "I-i'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to. It was a silly mistake i swear!" She said fearfully, the look in his eyes was just something else. He looked like he was going to devour her!

He placed his lips on hers and it took her by great suprise, she thought he was angry or something but however, she couldn't move away for some reason. Was it because of how he was massaging her scalp with his blessed hands!

He kissed her so perfectly, she was afraid she will faint. She followed his lead and started kissing him back when his hands held her waist tightly, and hers were around his neck. He left her lips and to her neck.

She couldn't hold it anymore, she was going to loose consciousness or even burst at anytime so she quickly moved away from him and ran into the bathroom as fast as the wind. She leaned on the door and was breathing hard, did he just kiss her like that?! Like some freaking experienced guy! The mere fact of him being experienced made her poor heart burn.

She just hopes he loved it like she did or else she will just hide her face away forever in shame, she doesn't want him to feel that she was bad at kissing or anything like that. Well, she hasn't forgotten her goal of never falling in love with her husband.