CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

🥀🥀

"Mima, your jannah is now under his feet as he's your husband. Follow his footsteps even if something is blue and he says it's red agree with that. Never argue with him, I repeat! Never argue with your husband so you will not cause Allah's anger upon yourself." Anty Saima said.

"Always make sure that you stay clean and tidy at all times, never stay dirty or do anything that will make your husband stay away from you. Always make sure that your house is clean and welcoming, never wait for your husband to come back before you cook cause the way to a man's heart is through food I'm sure you know that." Anty Rukayya said her own.

"In conclusion just be like your mother Mima. I know that marriage is not easy, it's very hard and one thing you should know is that every marriage has its ups and downs so don't ever beat up yourself when you fight with your husband. It's a natural thing. All I want to say is be obedient to him. He's your husband and he is superior over you, don't let friends make you go against the teachings of Islam. All of us you're seeing here happily married each of us are living under our husbands rules and regulations so that should be the case for you too" Anty Hassi said.

"Never deny your husband his rights, you know what I mean. This isn't a moment to be shy, it's a true fact, even if you don't want it don't deny him his rights cause you will cause the angels to curse upon your head" That made her burst into the tears she's been holding for hours. She's done! She's finished. Will he really ask for it?! No! No way

"Well, I don't know what to say anymore, you aunts have said it all Hajar. Be obedient! Don't go against your husband even once and never argue with him. Kiyi mashi biyayya" Hajiya Samira said trying to hold back her own tears. She's really going to miss her Hajar amongst all her children she's her favorite, she doesn't love her more of course but they have this different bond with her.

Her grandmother, Hajiya Hajara couldn't make it to the wedding because she fell sick.

Mima was a full crying mess when they picked her up and she went out of the room after the fada. She was covered with a red and golden Alkyabba and underneath her clothes she was wearing a beautiful red lace straight gown and had a little makeup up on, but it was waterproof.

"Kiyi hakuri" Yaya Siddiqa patted her back as her body shook from the cries.

She was taken to the parlor to meet her father and uncles for the final fada. They actually just repeated what her aunts said, but not exactly. Theirs was more of scolding than advising.

"Allah ya baku zaman lafiya. May God bless you my child, and InshaAllah you will not regret obeying us" Dada patted her head and she stood up and hugged him tightly.

When he hugged her back, everyone's hearts melted at the father and daughter duo.

"I don't want to go again please" She sobbed. "You have to" He pulled out from the hug and kissed her head lovingly.

She was literally dragged, not dragged but moved away from her father and taken outside by her aunts. It was already 4pm so they were rushing to take her to her in-laws home.

She sighted her mother at the door shedding a few tears. "Ammi" She called but her mother being the typical african mother she was, went back inside the house and shut the door.

The hood of the Alkyabba was down so she could see everything. Her sisters were also crying, especially Salma.

"Sis don't go please. I promise to be the perfect younger sister, I'll obey everything you say!" She cried, no one could hear their conversation