CHAPTER FIVE

Only I know how much I'm trying to cope between school and wattpad but you guys...I don't even know what to say, you guys don't even vote talkless of commenting, are we really starting like this?

I feel really discouraged. God knows even if I don't pretty much like a book I still atleast drop a vote when I read it but I guess it applies to me alone.

Sha I'm just saying my mind..

Is the book not worthy of just one tap of star?

Guess who decided to give us his 'short' POV today?!🤩🤩

Ammar's Pov!

"Ammar" Dad called and I raised my head to look at him and I saw the tinge of hope and sadness in his eyes.

"Yes, Dad" I answered.

"You know that I'm your father and both your mom and I only want the absolute best for you an I right?" He asked and I simply nodded not knowing what the talk is going to lead to.

"After graduating, your mother and I want you to take over the company, I your father built with my blood and sweat. I trust you to take care of the company even more than I will ever do in a few years to come InshaAllah" He said and I just couldn't do anything about it despite the news being unexpected.

"Yes Ammar your father is right"

"But..what about my dreams? They will be gone with the wind?" I asked unable to believe that my own parents will do this to me..I mean, they now how much I wanted to be an Architect.

"I know that it's not easy my dear but you have to do it, please for our sake. And InshaAllah your children will also obey you like you did us"

"Yes Ammar. But I won't force you, what is your decision?" Dad asked.

I made up my mind..

"Fine, I'll do it" I sighed and the smile I saw on my mother's lips alone was enough to wash away my worries.

"Allah yayi maka albarka, Ammar. May God Bless you Ammar, Allah ya Baka mata ta gari. May God give you a good wife" My parents kept showering blessings upon me...

Three days ago.

And here we are today, I'm taking over my dad's Petroleum Business. It has always been my father's dream and I'm glad I fulfilled his wish. The branch here in Nigeria was recently opened so I'm getting into a new office. I'm actually glad my father decided for me to take over the one here in Nigeria cause I seriously can't deal with foreigners Nope..

Today the headline of every news channel is 'The well known billionaire Alhaji Hassan Magaji that established his Petroleum Business and expanded it all the way to the United States has decided to hand over his new branch in Nigeria to his eldest twenty six year old son, Ammar Hassan Magaji after he finally retired after more than 10years as the CEO of his company'

Presently,

Third Person's Pov

They all sat down on a six chairs round table in Coldstone wuse two, all having their ice creams in glass bowls.

"Hey why are y'all suddenly quiet?! Let's do something fun and by the way, this ice cream is messing with my head!" Malika muttered.

"I know right, sis. They've really got the best ice cream in town" That was Jabbar.