CHAPTER SIXTY

𝗪𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿!🥹❤️

𝚙𝚜~ 𝙸𝚕𝚢!♥︎

Three months later.

Hajarah's Pov

I looked at myself in the mirror all the while changing positions to see how big my bump looks from all angles and it's all the same, very huge. Being 9 months along is no joke infact being pregnant itself is a huge responsibility, mothers are truly superheroes!

I've grown bigger and fatter as all those weeks of my pregnancy passed by so literally everyone now knows I'm pregnant. I've been through very much stress as we've began our final exams so I'm really busy with reading all the time.

I just came out of the shower and my towel was tightly wrapped around my body. The weather was hot so I didn't want to rub any cream, I just instead wrestled into my black baggy shirt and a pair of pregnancy pants. I combed my hair and tied it into a messy bun and left it uncovered.

My eyes shifted to the calendar hung unto the wall and I looked at today's date, it was the date in which we we're supposed to remove the pregnancy implant we planned to put in me so we can finally start planning for a baby and now, our baby is nine months along, all ready to be delivered.

For the past three months, I haven't laid my eyes on Yaya Ammar. He didn't even bother to come and see how i was doing. God, I feel so dumb. I really expected him to come and see me.

He always comes in my dreams and kills our child in one way or the other. I've been trying to hide it all but I think Ammi has started noticing that something is wrong cause I don't like sleeping again like before and when I do want to sleep now I must play the Holy Quran wherever I am to avoid having that particular dream and that is my only solution but when I sleep off, I always wake up screaming.

Ammi has heard my screams twice and tried to make me open up to her but I told her that I just had a bad dream and we end it there though she doesn't look satisfied with my answer.

"Yaya Mims, I'm going to cook noodles, want some?" She asked.

"Of course I do, add extra pepper to it" I replied.

"Pregnant woman and food, hmm" She sang and I rolled my eyes.

I hopped on the bed and switched on my MacBook to make some researches about tomorrow's paper. Books were all around my bed and it was a mess.

Soon, my head started hurting so I laid down a bit and sipped on my hot chocolate and before I knew it, I had slept off. This time around I didn't have that particular dream, on this part I felt someone choking me and I couldn't breath in reality neither was I able to open my eyes.

I struggled and struggled to breath but to no avail. Heck, my legs refused to move. And in a flash, I caught a vision of Yaya Ammar strangling me mercilessly. I screamed very loudly and tried to recite the Ayatul Kursiyyu.

In between tough struggles, I managed to recite the verse and in a swift, I got my breath back and I opened my eyes sharply.

"Ya ilahi, Hajar what is wrong with you??" Ammi barged in looking soo afraid.

"Nothing, I-i I just spilled the hot Chocolate on my skin" I lied quickly.

"You scared me! Please be careful next time, you know you're not alone" She said referring to my pregnancy and I nodded, she left.