CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Hajarah's Pov🌺

10:00am

I woke up as early as 10am after praying fajr earlier this morning. I don't even know why I'm up, it's so early. The sleep was gone so I had no other choice but to get up and bath.

I took a twenty minutes shower with one of the rose shower gels I found, I wrapped my body with a knee length towel and brushed my teeth before coming out.

I rubbed my skin with a cream before I went into my closet to pick out something to wear. The closet was big, it had all my clothes inside. There was a drawer for everything, even my jewelry was in there.

After putting on my underwear, I later decided to wear a pink and silver atampa skirt and blouse. I wore matching silver studs and sprayed my perfume then I tied my head tie perfectly and applied kohl and lipgloss

I arranged my bed and picked up my phone before going out to eat something, I was so hungry! I went downstairs and met a lady who looked in her late thirties sitted on the carpet in the living room watching tv.

"Excuse me?" I asked strangely. "Oh, sorry ma'am I didn't notice you. I'm Safina, your housemaid I actually didn't come yesterday cause sir's mother told me not to" She smiled.

"Oh nice to meet you Safina, you look quite older than me, you can call me Mima like everyone else". "Okay ma'am, I mean Mima and by the way I already made breakfast. Sir had his and left like an hour ago" I nodded.

I walked away and headed to the kitchen I've been waiting to see. The kitchen was beautiful when I say beautiful I mean perfect! The cabinets and kitchen counters were all black and white.

The kitchen had everything you need to cook and all the freezers and fridge were filled up. To top it all, I have a pantry that is filled up! This is all so unbelievable the kitchen is epic!

I sashayed out and sat down on the dining table to have my breakfast. Safina made golden yam and chili sauce after serving myself, I made a cup of cold tea and gobbled down.

"I'll take the dishes ma'am" Said Safina. "No don't worry" I smiled, she insisted so I had to give in.

I took that as an opportunity to check out the house I'm going to be living in.

I found out they were three rooms downstairs, all furnished and one of them is occupied by Safina, then I went upstairs, their was a fluffy carpet in the corridor where our room are and at the far end their is a beautiful console where I'll surely be taking mirror selfies. They were three rooms upstairs also, two were our rooms and one is closed, it was at the far end. I didn't bother to check it

I noticed that there was another living room upstairs. Oh my Goodness! The livingroom was fine like really really fine, amongst all the rooms in the house it's the only part of the house that was made royal. The entire house furniture was modern except that certain living room.

It was furnished with Red royal furniture and the wallpaper was also red, more of maroon and golden. The living room was decorated with beautiful frames and vases. It had a tv, air conditioner, a standing binatone fan and a DStv explora decoder just like the one downstairs. It looked like a place for photo shoot.

This livingroom is surely my favorite place. The house is really big and spacious. If only I was sharing it with someone I can call the love of my life. So, their are six rooms, two living rooms, a kitchen and a terrace.

"So you're here?" I heard a voice behind which startled me. "Hey! You scared me!" I said. "I'm sorry" He replied

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in the office?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I forgot something and I've gotten it, bye!" He walked out without even a word. Seriously?! Rude much!